Viking 30" Convection Stainless Steel Microwave Hood - RVMHC330SS
n addition to the features in the microwave oven, the Viking Convection Microwave
Hood offers real convection cooking to brown and crisp evenly. It even preheats
for baking perfection.
- Multiple Convection Modes Even granny would approve of this microwave
with heat and brown settings such as ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake,
and manual convection. Can be used not only as a microwave, but as a second
oven as well.
- Fast Cooking Times Cook bigger and quicker with fast cooking times.
Cooking times for certain foods are actually faster than using a built-in
- Add-A-Minute With one touch of a button, a minute of cooking time
is added to your meal.
- Child Safety Lock Prevent unwanted use and avoid action figure meltdowns
with the child safety lock.
Features and Functions
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods, and popping popcorn
- Add-A-Minute adds one minute of extra cooking time with the touch of a button
- Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Built-in exhaust system
- 300 CFM
- Unit shipped assembled to recirculate; may also be vented out the rear
- Recommended for use with 30" wide ranges and 30" wide cooktops
- Convection microwave cookbook (on CD) comes standard with unit
- Four convection settings: ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake, and a manual
convection setting option
- Low Mix Bake and High Mix Roast settings offer use of convection heat to
seal and brown outside of foods while using microwave energy to ensure the
interior is cooked
- Interior light
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 1.1 cubic ft. oven capacity
- 13" diameter turntable
- Unit: 80 lbs
- Shipping: 85 lbs
- Depth: 15.50"
- Height: 16.50"
- Width: 30"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year full – complete unit