Energy Star Rated - No
Viking 24" Stainless Steel Dishwasher - RVDW324SS
This Energy Star dishwasher combines powerful cleaning with quiet efficiency.
Both the heavy-duty Diamond-Brite stainless steel inner tank and wash arms are
the largest in the industry. Spacious racks easily accommodates enough plates,
cookware, and utensils for an entire dinner party. And a five-stage filtration
system ensures spot-free dishes.
- Multi-Level Power Wash
The two largest and most powerful steel wash arms in the industry coupled
with an automatic detergent dispenser clean every crumb, speck, and dribble
in the rack.
- Five-Stage Filtration and Waste Removal
A meticulous filtering and disposer system prevents redepositing of food particles
to deliver spot free dishes. It even keeps itself clean.
- Sure-Temp™ Water Heating
The 1200-watt HydroFlo™ water heater delivers sanitizing strength and
precision temperature control every time.
- Sturdi-Bilt™ Racks
The heavy-duty, nylon coated, steel racks accommodate up to 15 international
place settings in a single load.
- Quiet Clean™ Performance Package
Sound absorbing/heat retaining insulation, cushion mounted components, and
separate motor/pump assemblies combine for quiet operation and performance.
Multi-Level Power Wash
- Multi-level washing with two stainless steel wash arms
- Largest and most powerful in industry
- Exclusive – Flexible-Fluid™ coupling is blockproof and provides
a direct water feed
- DishGuard™ protector prevents blockage from lower rack load and protects
- Sliding detergent/rinse agent dispenser
Five-Stage Filtration and Waste Removal System – Exclusive
- Prevents redeposit of food particles to deliver spot-free dishes
- Removable coarse strainer
- Triple-Clean™ filtration
- Horizontal stainless steel fine mesh filter with 18 full-force, self-cleaning
- Vertical stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter
- Small filter in sump assures 100% filtered water to wash arms
- Ultrahard food waste disposer
Sure-Temp™ Water Heating
- Automatically heats water to appropriate/selected temperature, assuring
excellent washing results
- 1,200-watt HydroFlo™ water heater
Condensate Quick Dry
- Moisture condensates on the cooler stainless steel tank door and drains
to the sump area
- Quick and efficient drying
Quiet Clean™ performance package
- 50 dbA
- Engineered top to bottom for the quietest operation possible
- Separate motor/pump assemblies for washing and draining
- Sound absorbing/heat retaining insulation
"Load-As-You-Like" Sturdi-Bilt™ racks
- Heavy-duty racks accommodate 15 international place settings of china in
a single load
- Fully usable and extendable nylon-coated racks
- One-piece silverware/cutlery basket with lids
- Lower Rack
- Four rows of one-piece, three-position, fold-down tines
- Roller Bearing™ Upper Rack
- Exclusive – Three rows of multi-position Hold-Tight™ dividers
- One-piece stemware cradle/cup shelf
Additional construction and safety features
- Exclusive – Diamond-Brite™ stainless steel tank and inner door
– brightly polished to protect long-term appearance
- Largest dishwasher tank/door
- Rigid steel braces
- Completely enclosed rustproof steel base/pan with removable front
- Fill and drain system
- Fill valve
- Backflow prevention valve
- Overflow protector in base pan
- Door triple safety system – mechanical latch, electrical safety switch,
and start button
- Cycles – Pots/Pans, Normal Wash, Light/China, Rinse/Hold
- Options – Hi Temp Wash, Sanitized 155 Degrees F Rinse, Delay Start
up to 4 hours
- Energy Star Qualified
- CEE Tier I Super Efficient
- NSF Certified
- Electrical Requirements: 15.0 amps, 120V/60Hz, 3’9” (1.1m)
electrical cord with 90-degree, 3-prong plug supplied with unit
- Water Heating Element Rating: 1200 watts
- Inlet Water Temperature: 120° F (49° C) recommended; 5’
braided stainless steel hose with 3/8” OD compression fitting supplied
- Drain Hose: 7’ (2.1 m), 1/2” (1.3 cm) ID “crimp-proof”
flexible drain hose with clamp attached to dishwasher; connections provided
for 5/8” (1.6 cm), 3/4” (1.9 cm), or 1” (2.5 cm), cut as required
- Drain Hose High Loop Required: Height from floor – 20”
(51.0 cm) minimum
- Height: 34" - 35"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 33.88" - 35"
- Width: 23.56"
- Depth: 23.63"
- Depth with Door Open: 49"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full – complete dishwasher
- Lifetime limited – tank and inner door
- Five-year limited – electronic controls, racks, motor/pump assemblies,
and water distribution system
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items,
and decorative items
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above