GE 6.0 Cu Ft Bisque Capacity DuraDrum Gas Front Load Dryer - GTDX18GBT
- DuraDrum™ interior
Provides long-lasting dependability
- 4 heat selections
Provide the right temperatures for your clothes-drying needs
- Quick Fluff
Delivers ready-to-go results in minutes without heat
- Variable End-Of-Cycle Signal
Adjustable volume offers added flexibility
- Auto Dry
Monitors air temperature to set dry times
- Control Type: Electromechanical
- Heat Selections: 4
- Timed Dry:
- 80 Minutes
- Quick Fluff (no heat)
- Cottons Cycle:
- More Dry
- Optimum Dry
- Less Dry
- Number of Cycles: 6
- Quick Fluff (No Heat)
- Easy Care Cycle:
- Permanent Press
- More Dry
- Less Dry
- Cool Down
- Drum Type:
- Exhaust Options: 3-Way (Rear;Left;Bottom)
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Additional Dryer Features:
- Front Serviceable
- Interior Light
- Removable Up-Front Lint Filter
- Dryer Control Features: Variable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Total Capacity (cubic feet): 6.0 cu ft
- Color Appearance: Bisque on Bisque
Economical / Quiet
- Quiet Package: Quiet-By-Design
Power / Ratings
- Gas (BTU/HR): 22000 Factory-equipped for Natural gas.
- Width: 27"
- Height: 42"
- Depth: 25.75"
- Case Depth: 25.50"
- Depth With Door Open 90°: 51.75"
- Height To Top of Case: 36"
- Unit: 95 lbs
- Shipping: 105 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor
More reasons to buy the GE GTDX18GDCC from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The GE GTDX18GDCC is Brand New.
- The GE GTDX18GDCC Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Load Type||Front Loading|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||6|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
| || |
GE Capacity DuraDrum Gas Front Load Dryer
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.