Sony Red X Headphones, Model MDRX05RED
Music is your escape. It's that rhythm you can't get out of your head. A song
that takes you back. Fade into a zone where amazing sound is all that matters.
With crushing bass from powerful 40 mm drivers and comfy memory foam that isolates
you from the outside world, X5 headphones truly set you free. Additional features
include a dual folding design for compact storage, Apple® control headphones
cable and a microphone with remote for handsfree calls with Apple devices.
- Make a statement
Stylish design meets comfort and performance. X headphones are the ultimate
fashion accessory for true music lovers
- Sound story
40 mm driver units and high-energy neodymium magnets provide a wide dynamic
frequency response (4 Hz - 24 kHz).
- Direct-Vibe structure
A tightly sealed acoustic design allows for a high level of sound isolation
which aides in the powerful reproduction of extended bass sound.
- Dual folding design
Compact for portability yet affording listening flexibility, the reversible
earpads let you enjoy music in many ways.
- Extended comfort
On-ear, noise isolating earpads use pressure relieving urethane foam for an
- Tangle-free cord
The durable, 1.2 m flat cord has a serrated finish that reduces tangles, so
you can get caught up in your music, not your cord.
- Made for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®
Made for iPod®, iPhone® and iPad®1 the in-line remote gives you volume and
track controls (Play, Stop, Next/Prior) for Apple® products, while the built-in
microphone makes it easy to take calls through it all.
- Compact carrying pouch
A compact carrying pouch is included to keep your headphones secure.
- Driver Unit: Closed, Dynamic 40 mm driver, dome type (CCAW Voice
- Frequency Response: 4 to 24,000 Hz
- Impedance: 40 ohms at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (db): 104 dB/mW
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Plug: Four conductor, gold-plated L-shaped mini plug for iPod/iPhone/iPad
with remote function
- Type of Use: Home/On The Go
- Cord: 47 1/4 in. (1.2 m.), Y-Type cord
- Headphone Type: Over-The-Head
Inputs and Outputs
- Microphone Input: Electret Condensor Microphone (Omni-Directional)
- Open Circuit Output Level: -42 dB (0 dB=1 V/Pa)
- Power Handling Capacity: 1000 mW
In the Box:
- Owner's Guide (1)
- Warranty Card (1)
- Carrying Pouch (1)
- Cord Length: 47-1/4" flat tangle-free cord, in-line remote/microphone,
- Unit: .5 lb
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited