Cisco Small Business 300 Series 8-Port 10/100 PoE Managed Switch, Model SRW2008PK9NA
- Choose from Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) is available on up to 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 24 ports of Gigabit Ethernet (select models).
- Strong security features include access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), and other advanced security features to tightly control networks.
- IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade.
- Quality of service (QoS) on all models prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Static routing and Layer 3 IP routing between VLANs allows for communicating across VLANs without degrading application performance.
Energy Efficiency and Design
- Support of Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and reduction of energy consumption by monitoring traffic and putting links into sleep mode during quiet periods.
- Power-saving technology allows switches to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed.
- Fanless design on several models allows switches to run silently and unobtrusively.
- LEDs can be turned off to save power.
Management and Investment Protection
- Intuitive browser-based tools provide for easy setup and management.
- Additional management options include command line interface (CLI), SNMP/RMON, cloud management, and Cisco LAN Management Solution.
- All switches come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty with next-business-day advance replacement (where available), limited lifetime warranty on fans and power supplies, free software fixes for term of warranty, and one year of technical support to protect your investment.
- Network management type: Managed
- Ports: 8 x RJ45
- Speed: 10/100 Mbps
- PoE: Yes
- Height: 1.45"
- Width: 11.0"
- Depth: 6.7"
- Unit: 2.67 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs