Vitamix Ruby Professional Series 300 Blender, Model 1949
Quickly and easily prepare restaurant-quality meals from the comfort of home
with ultra-responsive controls, a quieter motor, and more elegant design. The
Variable Speed Dial and Pulse feature allow you to prepare ingredients and create
recipes to your exact specifications.
Create smoothies, soups, and frozen desserts in a single machine.
Newly designed 64-ounce container is perfect for family meals and entertaining,
while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
Full-color, hardbound Create cookbook includes exquisite recipes from gourmet
chefs and a tutorial DVD hosted by Chef Michael Voltaggio.
Your machine is designed and built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed
durability. When purchasing a Vitamix, you'll enjoy:
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn, and more with a single
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just
run on High for 30 seconds
- 7-year full warranty
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
Vitamix Blender Base
- 2.2-peak HP motor
- 120 volt, 50/60 Hz 12 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Vitamix 64-ounce Container
- 64-ounce rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring
4-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine
- Soft-grip, ergonomically-designed handle
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
In the Box:
- Create: is divided into two main sections, just like your busy week:
Energize Your Weekdays and Relax & Entertain on Weekends. The recipes are
further organized for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, helping you make every
meal easier, healthier, and more delicious.
- The Getting Started guide: contains introductory recipes and techniques
chosen by our culinary team to help familiarize you with your new Vitamix
- Hosted by Chef Michael Voltaggio, this tutorial DVD: will take you
step by step through some of our favorite recipes, and help familiarize you
with all the functions of your new Vitamix machine.
- The Tamper: is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut
butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 64-ounce container with
a special collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades.
- Height: 17.4"
- Width: 7.7"
- Depth: 9.4"
- Cord Length: 6 Ft.
- Unit: 12.5 lbs
- Shipping: 15 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 7 Year Parts