Tripp Lite PowerVerter 3000W Compact Inverter With 4 Outlets - PV3000HF
Utilize your vehicle's battery to efficiently power office equipment on the road or power tools at a work site. Continuously supplies up to 3000 watts of 120V AC power to 4 AC outlets from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. Includes a PV remote and 25 feet of cable. Compact, lightweight metal case design is among the smallest, most rugged inverters available at this power level.
- 12V DC input; 120V AC output; 4 outlets
- 3000 watts continuous output; 6000 watts peak output (instantaneous)
- Quiet electricity for TVs, DVD players, microwaves, power tools, coffee makers and game systems
- Straight forward, uncomplicated installation
- Includes "Battery Saver" low voltage alarm/shutdown
- Remote Control LED/Switch Module and Cable included
- Converts DC power into 3000 watts of continuous 120V AC power
- 15- and 20-amp outlets provide 120V AC power
- Includes "Battery Saver" low voltage alarm/shutdown
- Heavy-duty DC input terminals assure solid connection to battery. Dual connections provide high wattage to support heavy equipment loads.
- Quiet electricity for TVs, DVD players, microwaves, tools, coffeemakers and game systems
- Operating mode switch controls inverter operation.
- Remote control jack provides optional remote monitoring and control (when used with FREE, included LED/switch module)
- Remote Control LED/Switch Module controls and monitors your inverter from virtually anywhere within your vehicle with use of included extra-long cable. Allows multiple mounting options, including behind or below a dashboard or compartment. Features daisy-chain capability
- Battery charge level LEDs indicate the approximate charge level (high/medium/low) of connected batteries
- Connected load level LEDs indicate the approximate wattage load level (high/medium/low) of connected equipment
- Sturdy extruded aluminum case stands up to the toughest work environments
- Battery conservation charge dial conserves battery power by setting the low-load level at which the inverter automatically shuts off
- Cooling fans provide cooler operation, lengthening inverter service life
- Circuit breakers guard the inverter against potentially damaging equipment overload
- Mounting flanges provide safe, fixed installation
- Grooved cooling surface provides additional surface area for more efficient cooling
- Grounding lug connects to vehicle ground
- Ideal for TVs, DVD players, microwaves, power tools, coffeemakers and game systems under 3000 watts.
- Appearance: Attractive, rugged, metallic gray color inverter system
- Load Sensing: Optional load sense function enables automatic inverter shutoff and startup as connected equipment is powered off and on. Front panel load sense potentiometer can be set to shutoff or turn on inverter power in response to loads of any level, up to 150 watts.
- Remote control capability
- TVSS Grounding: Grounding lug grounds the inverter to vehicle or earth ground - user supplies cabling
- PV3000HF Inverter
- Remote control LED/switch module (APSRM4)
- 25-ft. cable
- Warranty information
- Instruction manual
- Frequency compatibility: 60 Hz
- Output watts: 3000
- Continuous output capacity (watts): 3000
- Peak output capacity (watts): 6000
- Output nominal voltage: 120V
- Output voltage regulation: Maintains PWM sine wave output voltage of 115 VAC (+/- 8 VAC)
- Output frequency regulation: 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Overload protection: Automatic overload protection shuts down inverter system in the event of overloads. Output is protected by 2 built-in 20A circuit breakers (each controlling power to 2 outlets). Inverter and electrical system are further protected via set of 6 40A automotive input fuses.
- Outlet quantity/type: 4 AC outlets
- Recommended Electrical Service: Requires 12VDC input source capable of delivering 286A for the required duration (when used at full capacity). For automotive applications, professional hardwire installation with 500A battery system fusing is recommended.
- Maximum input amps/ watts: Full continuous load - 286A at 12VDC, No load - 2.6A at 12VDC, Shutdown / load sense mode - less than 500 milliamps
- Input connection type:
- DC INPUT: Set of 4 DC bolt-down terminals (2 red/ 2 black)
- AC INPUT: hardwire
- Input cord length details: User supplies cabling. Minimum gauges for full load operation: 0 (10 ft max), 00 or 2/0 (13 ft max), Twin 00 using 4 conductors (26 ft)
- Voltage Compatibility (VDC): 12
- DC system voltage (VDC): 12
LEDs Alarms & Switches
- Alarms: Dual function alarm indicates overload conditions or low DC input voltage of 10.5V or less.
- Switches: 3 position rocker switch enables on/off power control, plus "remote" setting which enables inverter to be remotely powered on or off when used in conjunction with included APSRM2 module.
- Front Panel LEDs: Set of 6 LEDs offer continuous status information on load percentage (5 levels reported) and battery charge level (7 levels reported). See manual for sequences.
- Cooling Method: Fan
- Material of Construction: Aluminum/ sheet metal
- Style: compact
- Form factors supported: Mounting slots enable permanent placement of inverter on any horizontal surface (see manual for additional mounting information)
- Relative Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Unit: 13.2 lbs
- Shipping:15.6 lbs
- Width: 10.5"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Height: 4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor