Fitbit One Wireless Activity & Sleep Tracker, Model FB103BK
If you want to turn fitness into a lifestyle, the One™ is for you. For starters, it never rests. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep quality, helps you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you in the morning. The One™ motivates you to reach your goals by bringing greater fitness into your life – seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.
- A Lot Of Power, A Little Device
Monitor your day with the One- this tracker's aim is to empower and encourage you by delivering real-time feedback that helps you be more active. Why not take the stairs instead of the elevator? Or go for a quick walk after lunch? Those steps will add up fast.
- Helps You Get Your ZZZs
The One doesn’t nap, even when you do. Slip it into your wrist band at night, and it’ll measure your sleep quality. Once the data syncs, graphs on your dashboard will reveal how long you slept and the number of times you woke up, giving you a sleep quality score. Over time, you can apply what you learn to help you sleep more soundly. The One™ also has a silent wake alarm that gently vibrates to wake you at your desired time, without disturbing your partner.
- By Your Side, Day And Night
Debuting in black and burgundy, the One™ is suitably
discreet. Wear it comfortably in your pocket, on a belt, or a
bra – the silicone clip will keep it secure. Use the sleep wrist
band at night. Its rechargeable battery lasts five to seven
days before needing a boost. The One™ is also rain, splash,
and sweat-proof, allowing you to brave the elements.
- Syncs Your Stats For You
The One automatically syncs your data to PCs, Macs, the iPhone 4S & 5, iPad 3, Retina & mini, iPod touch,
and select Android phones. All you need to do is sign up for your free account on Fitbit.com and
register your device (which you can also do via select smartphones). After that, voilà. Your stats will sync
on their own, giving you real-time access to all that outstanding data on your Fitbit dashboard.
- Paints A Picture Of Your Health
Fitbit is full of graphs, charts, and tools designed to help you track your progress and understand your health and fitness. The customizable dashboard and mobile app (both free) bring all that digestible data to your fingertips. Knowing how close you are to reaching your goals gives you added incentive to achieve them, sleep better, and aim higher.
- Badges Galore
We'll sing your praises and keep you motivated with Fitbit badges for daily, weekly, even lifetime achievements. Each time you achieve a new goal, or “wow” us with your performance, we’ll award you with a badge. But you’ll have to work for it.
- Share And Compete With Friends
Challenge and compete with friends and family on Fitbit.com. In addition to rooting for one another, you can compare stats and see how your progress stacks up.
- Log Activities, Meals, & More
Log your food, water, workouts, weight, and more using Fitbit’s online tools. If you’re on the move, use the mobile app to do the same. Our expansive database covers food and activities, which makes logging your info quick and easy. Create a Food Plan to eat smarter. Log an infinite number of activities, from walking the dog to swimming laps. Before you know it, you’ll have a complete picture of your progress.
- Tuned Into Other Apps
To further track your health, you can export your Fitbit data to several popular fitness apps. Some of them – including SparkPeople, Lose It!, MyFitnessPal, and MapMyFITNESS – let you import their data into Fitbit’s dashboard, so you can track and understand your health in either app. See what’s available in our App Gallery.
Controls & Display
- Just press the button on the device face to change the display. Each push cycles through one of six modes:
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Flower (grows and shrinks based on your recent activity)
Wireless Sync To PC & Mac
- Fitbit's trackers are the first all day activity trackers to offer Bluetooth Smart connectivity, so you see your stats in real-time.
- Syncing occurs automatically any time the One™ is within about 20 feet of the wireless sync dongle and is relatively motionless. The dongle plugs into your Mac or PC’s USB port. Syncing and uploading require use of the Fitbit uploader application.
Wireless Sync To Mobile
- Syncing One to your smartphone or tablet requires Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart compatibility. This is currently available on:
- iPhone 4S, 5
- iPad 3, Retina
- iPad mini
- iPod touch, 5th generation
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- We recommend syncing your data regularly. As long as the One™ has minimum battery power, it tracks up to seven days of detailed, minute-by-minute data. For the preceding 23 days, it summarizes your daily calories, distance, floors climbed, and steps taken.
Batteries & Power
- The One™ battery indicator will appear when it's plugged into the charging cord. The battery lasts a minimum of five days. You can charge it periodically with the provided battery charger, which plugs into your computer’s USB drive.
- Battery life: 5-7 days
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer
- Radio transceiver (for wireless sync): Bluetooth smart
PC & Mac Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or
- Mac OS X 10.5 and up
- USB port
- Internet connnection
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
What's In The Box
- The One Tracker
- Silicone and metal clip
- Wireless sync dongle
- Charging cord
- Sleep wristband
- Free fitbit.com membership- includes ability to log and track activity, food, sleep, water, body mass, weight, and more
- Height: 1.89"
- Width: 0.76"
- Depth: 0.38"
- Unit: 0.28 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs