Fitbit Aria White Wi-Fi Smart Scale, Model FB201W
Track your progress with the Fitbit Aria White Wi-Fi Smart Scale FB201W. The all new Fitbit Aria has been programmed to track your weight, body fat percentage and BMI. With easy Wi-Fi connectivity, you will be able to see your long-term progress. To keep you motivated, the Aria FB201W allows you to earn badges for achieving the goals you've set. As well as setting goals, you can also log meals or create food plans using Fitbit's online tools. This Smart Scale is powered by batteries, letting you use it just about anywhere. The Fitbit Aria also has the ability to recognize up to 8 different people, without exposing or changing your tracked data. Just step on the scale and the Aria smart scale's software will automatically know who is on it. Meet your goals and track your progress with the Fitbit Aria White Wi-Fi Smart Scale FB201W.
- Tracks Your Data For You
The easy-to-read display shows you what Aria is tracking. It identifies you by name (or initials), then displays your weight and body fat %, letting you know when that info syncs to your account. Over time, go from fearing the unknown to feeling empowered. Even looking forward to that daily or weekly check-in.
- Recognized Up To Eight People (Discreetly)
Just download the Fitbit software, then link your scale to your home wireless network and you're good to go. Aria recognizes up to eight individual users, so you can invite the whole family. Whenever you step on the scale, it sends your data straight to your account. Everyone's info is private by default.
- Syncs Your Stats Through Wi-Fi
Every time you step on the scale, Aria automatically and wirelessly syncs your stats through your Wi-Fi network to your private Fitbit account. From there, you've got real-time access to your progress, 24/7.
- Gain Insights & Take Control
Aria helps you focus on long-term trends, rather than short-term blips (hello, coconut cream pie). Analyze your weight, body fat %, and BMI trends with easy-to-understand graphs and charts- or keep tabs on the go with Fitbit's free mobile app. Either way, you'll gain an understanding of what drives you.
- Earn Badges As You Go
Whether you're building muscle or shedding pounds, stay motivated by setting goals, and earning badges. Your data is private by default. If you want to share your achievements, you can change your privacy settings.
- Set Goals, Log Meals & More
Whatever your goals are, we'll help you achieve them. You can log meals or even create a food plan. Tracking and entering your info is easy, thanks to Fitbit's online and mobile tools.
- Play Well With Other Apps
Weight trends can be influenced by a variety of fitness and nutrition factors. Fitbit works with several popular health apps that let you export your Fitbit data their way. Some, like Lost It!, also let you import their data into your Fitbit dashboard, so you can track your stats in either location.
- Weight And BMI
- Four load cells measure weight. BMI is calculated and displayed based on weight.
- Body Composition
- The scale measures body mass using bioimpedance analysis. ITO electrodes form a pattern on the top of the scale, and send a small, safe signal through the body to measure impedance.
- Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal medical device, or are pregnant. Not intended for use by children under 10. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet.
- Tempered glass platform
- ABS bottom housing
Controls & Display
- Lighting: Backlit display
- Body fat %
- User selection
- Measurement range: 20-350 lbs
- User selection controls: Tap left or right
Multiple Users & Data Sharing
- Automatic recognition of up to eight different people.
- Data defaults to private but can be shared with other users of the scale.
- Option to make your body composition stats viewable to Fitbit friends, or fully public.
- Option to automatically or manually publish your weight on Facebook or Twitter.
Wireless Sync To PC & Mac
- Wireless 802.11b
- WEP / WPA / WPA2 personal security
- Scale connect to your wireless home network
- Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
- Scale data syncs to your private account on Fitbit.com and the iPhone app. You can control how much and what data you share.
Batteries & Power
- 4 standard 1.5V size AA batteries (included)
- No power cord necessary
PC & Mac Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or
- Mac OS X 10.5 and up
- Internet connnection
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Height: 12.3"
- Width: 12.3"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Unit: 4 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs