All-Clad 3 Qt Copper Core Sauce Pan - 8700800028
The All-Clad COPPER CORE 3-Quart Saucepan with loop and lid is ideal for making sauces, cooking liquids, and reheating food. This lidded pan's smaller surface area and tall, straight sides allow it to hold heat and limit evaporation. As with all cookware from All-Clad's COPPER CORE Collection, this pan has bonded five-ply construction with a copper-and-aluminum core for rapid, even heating. Its stick-resistant, 18/10 stainless steel interior and long, comfortable handle will make this a durable, essential tool for your kitchen.
- For Sauces, Cooking in Liquids, and Reheating
This classic saucepan's smaller surface area and high, straight sides allow it to retain heat and limit evaporation. Its shape is ideal for a range of uses, such as sauces, cooking in liquids, and reheating food. Its rolled edges allow for drip-free pouring. This 3-quart pan has both a lid for controlling evaporation and a long, cast stainless steel handle.
All-Clad COPPER CORE Construction
Cookware from the All-Clad COPPER CORE Collection features bonded five-ply construction with layers of aluminum surrounding a copper core. The 18/10 stick-resistant stainless steel interior provides an easy-to-clean cooking surface, and the stainless steel exterior makes this cookware compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction cooktops. COPPER CORE's layered construction eliminates warping and enables rapid, even heating.
What's in the Box
COPPER CORE 3-quart saucepan with loop and lid, use and care manual, and warranty information.
- Copper center core maximizes heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Distinctive exposed copper band adds design elegance
- Rolled edges for drip-free pouring
- Engraved capacity marking on the bottom of every pan
- Rapid and even heat distribution
- Long, riveted stick handle stays cool on the cooktop while easy-grip loop handles provides stability
- Oven equal to or less than 800°F/ 420°C
- Broiler Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Capacity: 3 Qt.
- Width: 8.8"
- Lenght: 19"
- Depth: 6.3"
- Unit: 6 lbs
- Shipping: 8 lbs