All-Clad D5 Collection 8" Stainless Steel Fry Pan - BD55108NS
Sear, brown, and pan fry everything from eggs to meat with the All-Clad D5 8-Inch Fry Pan. This pan's flat bottom and flared sides make it easy to toss food or turn it with a spatula. As with all cookware from All-Clad's D5 collection, this pan is constructed with bonded stainless steel for exceptional heating performance, especially in induction cooking. Its stick-resistant, 18/10 stainless steel interior and long, comfortable handle will make this a go-to piece in your kitchen.
- For Searing, Browning, and Pan Frying
The flat bottom and flared sides of this 8-inch fry pan make it easy to toss food or to turn it with a spatula. The pan is ideal for cooking with oils to help food develop rich flavor, bright color, and crisp texture. The pan's cast and riveted stainless steel handle stays cool on the cooktop, so you can cook safely and comfortably.
- From All-Clad's D5 Brushed Stainless Steel Collection
Cookware from the All-Clad D5 collection features bonded five-ply construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum. This layered construction eliminates warping and enables even heating. And with 18/10 stainless steel interiors, D5 cookware is stick-resistant and non-reactive to food. Pieces from this collection feature attractive brushed stainless steel exteriors that complement many kitchen styles.
- Compatible with a Range of Cooking Surfaces
All D5 products are optimized for induction cooking, but they also perform well on traditional cooktops, in the oven, or under the broiler. The pieces are dishwasher safe for easy, convenient cleaning.
- Brushed exterior
- Engraved capacity marking on the bottom of every pan
- Comfortable, oversized handles
- Long, riveted stick handle stays cool on the cooktop
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Dishwasher Safe
- Oven temperatures Up To 800°F/420°C
- Broiler Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Width: 8.5"
- Length: 15.1"
- Depth: 2.8"
- Unit: 2 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs