Wolf E Series 30" Stainless Steel Built In Single Oven - SO30PESPH
Wolf E series built-in ovens are offered in two different finishes—stainless
steel and new black glass. The E series built-in design allows the front of
the oven to be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for a more integrated
look or used in the standard application, where the oven trim will overlap the
cabinet face. With the dual convection fans, E series ovens offer ten different
- Stainless steel models available with framed and unframed door styles. Black
glass model available with unframed door style only.
- Dual convection logic control system.
- Ten cooking modes—bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast,
convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (accessory
required) and proof.
- Touch control panel with LCD display.
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior.
- Six-level rack guides with three adjustable oven racks; one full-extension
easy glide, one full-extension door glide and one standard.
- Large viewing double-pane window.
- Dual interior halogen lighting.
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil.
- Temperature probe and receptacle.
- Self-clean, delayed start, timed cook and Sabbath features.
- Balanced door hinges assure smooth opening and closing of the door.
- Pro handle
- Oven Door Clearance 22"
- Oven Interior Capacity 4.5 cu ft
- Oven Interior Dimensions 25" W x 161/2" H x 19" D
- Minimum Cabinet Depth Standard 24" Flush Inset 25"*
- Minimum Base Support 250 lbs
- Opening Width 281/2"
- Min Inset Width 303/8"
- Opening Height 273/16"
- Min Inset Height 281/2"
- Electrical Requirements 240/208 V AC 60 Hz, 30 amp circuit
- Electrical Rating 5.1 kW at 240 V 3.8 kW at 208 V
- Unit: 263 lbs
- Shipping: 273 lbs
- Depth: 23.75"
- Height: 27.88"
- Width: 29.88"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts