Viking 30" Stainless Steel Portable Gravity Feed Charcoal Smoker, Model
Viking Gravity Feed™ charcoal smokers give you the heavyduty power and capacity
to cook championship barbecue in your own backyard. The unique gravity feed
charcoal system automatically lights fresh coals as old coals burn off. The
Elliptical™ airflow system and precision temperature control offer the versatility
to cook everything from traditional barbecue and smoked meats to steaks, pizzas
- even baked desserts.
- Removable Grease Tray
Provides easy clean-up after hours of cooking
- Extra-Large Capacity
Extra-large capacity easily accommodates everything from turkeys to full slabs
- Elliptical™ Airflow
Elliptical™ airflow combined with precision temperature control offers cooking
versatility from traditional BBQ to pizzas.
- Gravity Feed Charcoal System
A unique gravity feed charcoal system automatically lights fresh coals as
old coals burn off.
- Heavy Duty
Heavy-duty construction with insulated cook chamber delivers professional
- Commercial Styling and Construction
- Professional construction, design, and styling
- Blends seamlessly with all Viking Outdoor products
- Adjustable leveling legs for uneven surfaces
- May use natural lump charcoal or regular charcoal briquettes
- Versatile – precise temperature control allows the gravity feed smoker
to perform a wide variety of foods including
- Barbeque ribs
- Boston butts
- Beef brisket
- Variety of chicken
- Smoked turkeys
- Seared steaks and chops
- Baked side dishes and even desserts
- Unique design provides maximum heat retention
- Unit is fully insulated
- Heat reflects off interior in a convection fashion, cooking foods from
all angles while locking in flavor and juices
- Removable, heavy-duty cooking racks create an optimal cooking area
with maximum capacity
- A thermometer located in the center of door gives precise readings
from 50° to 550°F (10°-288°C), allowing all foods to be cooked at required
- Damper located on firebox maintains airflow control throughout the
smoker and regulates temperature
- Open valve to increase temperature for high-temp grilling
- Close valve to lower temperature for “low and slow" items
- Ash box/wood
- box located inside firebox serves dual function for easy ash removal
and easy wood chunk or chip loading
- All models include
- heavy-duty, durable locks, latches, and door hinges
- Removable drip tray under unit captures grease for easy cleanup
- Removable rain cap for stack ships standard (must be removed during
- Width: 21"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 25"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 26-1/2"
- Height: 46"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Year Parts