Viking 30" Self-Clean White Duel Fuel Gas Range - RVGR3305BWH
The freestanding gas self-clean sealed burner range offers all the exceptional features expected in a Viking range wrapped in ultra-chic design and grace. The new 5-burner configuration delivers precision control of varying BTUs on each burner along with the ability to move your pots and pans seamlessly across the surface. Inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner and 15,000 BTU broiler provide unrivaled along with the convenience of self-clean.
Five Permanently Sealed Burners
With a variety of BTU ratings including a new fifth burner, this range can handle all of your surface cooking needs.
SureSpark™ Ignition System
From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
It’s a breeze to slide stew laden pots or to utilize multiple burners with the heavy-duty virtually continuous grate surface.
TruGlide™ Oven Racks
This large capacity oven has six rack positions and ships standard with TruGlide oven racks.
ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlo™ Convection Baffle system. Each ProFlow™ Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs – including a NEW fifth burner
- Left front – 18,000 BTU
- Left rear – 8,000 BTU
- Center – 9,000 BTU
- Right front – 18,000 BTU
- Right rear – 12,000 BTU
- Sealed burners with porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Exclusive – SureSpark™ Ignition System
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Large-capacity oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with one heavy-duty TruGlide™ full extension oven rack and two standard racks
- High performance cooking modes include Natural Airflow Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced
air flow for even heat distribution
- Exclusive – combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- 15,000 BTU broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout oven cavity
- Shipped standard with island trim
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Permanently sealed burners – spills cannot enter the one-piece, tooled and porcelainized burner box
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning
- Grate design provides continuous cooking surface for easy movement of pots and pans
- Gas Requirements - Ships Natural or LP/Propane; Field convert with conversion kit (purchased separately); accepts standard
residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID gas service line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P./ Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC/60Hz; 4 ft. (121.9 cm), 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached to unit
- Max Amp Usage: .74 amps
- Surface Burner Rating Natural/LP:
- Left Front: 18,000 BTU Nat./15,800 BTU LP/Propane (5.3 kW Nat./4.7 kW LP/Propane)
- Left Rear: 8,000 BTU Nat./6,500 BTU LP/Propane (2.3 kW Nat./1.9 kW LP/Propane)
- Center: 9,000 BTU Nat./8,000 BTU LP/Propane (2.7 kW Nat./2.3 kW LP/Propane)
- Right Front: 17,000 BTU Nat./15,000 BTU LP/Propane (5.0 kW Nat./4.4 kW LP/Propane)
- Right Rear: 12,000 BTU Nat./11,000 BTU LP/Propane (3.5 kW Nat./3.2 kW LP/Propane)
- Depth: 29"
- Height: 37"
- Width: 29.88"
Oven Interior Dimensions
- Depth: 18.75"
- Height: 16.13"
- Width: 23"