Kicker 10" Marine Subwoofer, Model 11KM104W
The KM10 Marine Subwoofer provides 10 inches of bass that blows the competition
away. With a crank of the volume knob, the KM10 has the ability to go deep…
really deep. The KM10 rocks from either a sealed or vented box (150 watts RMS
power handling), while remaining extremely durable in any outdoor climate. The
sub’s sealed motor, cone, and locking terminal cover make it entirely splash-
and spray-resistant. The water-tight terminal cover itself provides strain relief,
insulation, corrosion prevention, and aids in ignition protection.
- Magnetically shielded
- Co-molded SoloKon and surround for the harsh marine environment Polyimide
(Kapton) coil former with Nomex reinforcement for high thermal capability
- Polycarbonate basket
- Sealed speaker connections with locking cover
- UV treated
- Same box sizes as Comp
- Grille included
- Nominal Size (in., cm): 10, 25
- Impedance (Ohms): 4
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS): 300/150
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 86.5
- Frequency Response (Hz): 30-500
- Frequency Response, + 0 / - 1 dB: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/4"
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 9-5/16"