Kicker KX Series Full Range Class D Multi-Channel Car Amplifier - 40KX4004
KX-Series Amplifiers represent the brand workhorse, delivering the power and
performance expected from 40 years of proven technologies and advanced components.
Five mono subwoofer amplifiers, a 4-channel model, a stereo model and a hybrid
5-channel model that includes full-range power and a 400-watt sub section –
all supplying high-efficiency, Class-D power in the most compact chassis to
KX Mono Subwoofer Amps produce the most power from any single KICKER amplifier,
2,400 rated watts surging to raucous CompR™ or CompRT™ Subwoofers. Without question,
we know bass and bass power, and KICKER actual power always exceeds rated power.
- Workhorse power and performance from proven technologies
- Signature compact footprint for space-challenged installs
- High-efficiency Class-D design in multi-channel and stereo amps
- Class-D models with boost converter in mono amps provide 80-percent efficiency
- Works best with KICKER CompR and CompRT Subwoofers, and RS and KS Speakers
- All feature FIT™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) to accept output from
virtually any source
- FIT’s lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise
- Double-sided fiberglass circuit board
- Built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ™ for dialing it in
- DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes
- Angled custom-tooled power connectors
- Looks great with magnetic panels covering controls and glass-fiber composite
- Full-Range Channels Continuous RMS Power [watts/channel] @ 14.4V, 2-Ohm
- Full-Range Channels Continuous RMS Power [watts/channel] @ 14.4V, 4-Ohm
bridged mono 200x2
- Subwoofer Channel Continuous RMS Power [watts/channel] @ 14.4V, 2-Ohm mono
- Total Max Power [watts] @ 15.6V 400
- Remote Bass Control (included) N/A
- (all models 2-1/8 H x 8-5/16 W x 12-3/4 L) in.
- Common to all Models
- Frequency Response (Hz): 10-20k (KX.5 sub ch. 10-160), +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: high level 250mV-10V, low level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: (amp1) 24dB/octave, variable 10-500Hz, selectable
high pass, low pass or all pass, w/10x switch; (amp2) 24dB/octave, variable
high pass 10-500Hz, variable low pass 40-500Hz, selectable high pass,
low pass, all pass or band pass, w/10x switch for lo pass; (KX.5 sub channel)
24dB/octave, variable 40-160Hz, low pass only
- Subsonic Filter: 24dB/octave, high-pass variable 10-80Hz
- KickEQ™ Boost: variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Unit: 10 lbs
- Shipping: 12 lbs
- Depth: 12.75"
- Height: 2.13"
- Width: 8.31"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts