Kicker 6.75" CS Series Component Car Audio Speakers, Model 40CSS674
The CS-Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability. Lightweight, 13mm PEI-dome tweeters offer superb clarity and volume, helping each CS-Series Coaxial pair provide substantially high power handling and superior sound over factory drivers.
- Best value drop-in upgrade
- Smooth, impactful mids and tweets that unmistakably upgrade factory sound
- Reduced-depth baskets allow fitment into virtually any vehicle application
- Midranges’ EVC™ (Extended Voice Coils) and heavy-duty motor structure provide foundation for signature sound
- Phase plugs on midrange drivers help eliminate distortion for utmost clarity and accuracy
- Clear ¾-inch (20mm) titanium tweeters
- Dependable 12dB/octave, 2-way crossovers centered at 4kHz
- Adjustable, 3-step tweeter attenuation at 0, -3, and -6dB
- Woofers: 6-3/4"
- Tweeters: 3/4"
- Tweeter dome material: Titanium
- Impedance Ohms, rated (DC resistance): 4 (3.3)
- Power watts (peak/RMS): 300/100
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 90
- Frequency response (Hz): 35-21k
- Woofer mounting depth: 1-13/16"
- Flush mount tweeter depth: 1-9/16"
- Crossover point (Hz): 4k
- Crossover slope (dB/Octave): 12 hi/12 lo
- High frequency attenuation level (dB): 0, +3, +6
- Grilles: Yes
- Length: 6-3/4"
- Height: 6-3/4"
- Depth: 1-13/16"