Kicker 15" CompS Car Audio Subwoofer, Model 40CWS152
KICKER® continues to offer the greatest balance between high value and high performance with the legendary single-voice-coil CompS™ Subwoofer. Equipped with proven KICKER construction, the CompS utilizes elite innovations for world-class KICKER power, durability and hard-hitting, high-performance bass.
CompS Subwoofers is founded on engineering that is tried and true, building upon the success of the KICKER’s original Competition Series from 1986. It’s available in four sizes (15, 12, 10, 8) and in either 2- or 4-Ohm impedances.
CompS Subwoofers is ideal for vented or sealed enclosures, or even in free-air applications, and handles more power than any previous Comp Series generation. It is equipped with a lightweight, injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough, ribbed polyurethane surround for eliminating flex and distortion. The heavy-duty motor structure includes a rip-resistant, large-diameter spider and high-strength Spiralead™ tinsel leads for max signal transfer. High-temp coil wire winding around a vented pole piece and innovative Quad Venting™ slots contribute to the woofer’s efficient cooling attributes and durability.
Its full-coverage, steel basket is shallower than previous Comp baskets, fitting into more applications, and it incorporates 1/4-inch, heavy-duty spade connections. The CompS provides the most intense bass for the buck and leave every music lover with enough money to throw toward a powerful KICKER Amplifier, resulting in an incredible musical experience.
- World-famous, hard-hitting bass performance
- Available in 2- or 4-Ohm SVC impedances
- Renowned KICKER power and durability
- Excellent for a sealed or vented enclosure, or in a freeair application
- Quad Venting™ includes vertical and horizontal slots under the cone, and venting in the pole piece
- Rip-resistant, large-diameter spider with high-strength Spiralead™ technology
- 1/4-inch heavy-duty spade connections
- Size: 15"
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Max rec amplifier power: 1200 W Peak / 600 W RMS
- Sensitivity: 90.3 dB
- Frequency response: 25-500Hz
- Mounting depth: 7"
- Mounting cutout: 13-3/4"
- Min rec sealed box volume: 2.25 cu ft
- Max rec sealed box volume: 5.0 cu ft
- Min rec vented box volume: 3.0 cu ft
- Max rec vented box volume: 4.0 cu ft