Kicker 12" CompRT12 Car Subwoofers, Model 40CWRT121
CompRT™ Subwoofers have reduced what were already the thinnest mounting depths
available from the world's bass leader, taking almost another inch off the shallow-mount
driver's basket suitable for the trickiest installations. It's true, deep bass
that's made to fit where conventional-sized subwoofers don't..
- True shallow-mount subwoofer great for compact cars or even motorcycle saddlebags
- Suitable for the trickiest installations
- Available in 1- or 2-Ohm DVC
- Works best with KICKER KX-Series Amplifiers
- Large-diameter, progressive-roll spider
- Inverted-bumped back plate and bumped top plate for full voice-coil clearance
- High-temp coil wire winding around a high-mass, solid pole piece
- Double venting for max cool
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough Santroprene® surround that
interlocks with front gasket
- Dual pair of spring-loaded wire terminals custom-designed for shallow mount
- Weather-proof for outdoor powersports applications
- Size (in, cm): 12"
- Impedance (Ohms): 1
- Max. Rec. Amp. Power Watts (Peak/RMS):1600/800
- Sensitivity (dB @ 1W, 1m): 87.1
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 0.55, 15.57
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 3.0, 85
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.75, 49.6
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 2.25, 63.7
- Mounting Depth: 3-3/4"
- Mounting Diameter: 11"