Kicker 10" CompR Car Subwoofer, Model 40CWR102
The next step in world-class bass engineering is here with the CompR™ Subwoofer.
CompR Subwoofers combine advanced components and superior technology for a workhorse
bass-maker only KICKER could create. As the next generation of CompVR, KICKER's
top-selling woofer of all time, the CompR Subwoofer continues its legacy of
industry-leading performance with bass impact and innovation.
- Best subwoofer in its class
- Workhorse woofer with advanced components and superior technology
- Works best with KICKER KX-Series Amplifiers
- Available at 2- or 4-Ohm DVC, but provides installation flexibility with
a single pair of push-button wire terminals and convenient impedance-selector
slider for changing DVC impedance (2/8 Ohms or 1/4 Ohms, depending upon model)
- Large-diameter, progressive-roll spider with high-strength Spiralead™ tinsel
- One-piece UniPlate™ with vented pole piece and bumped back plate
- Added voice-coil clearance for full excursion; high-temp coil wire
- Quad Venting™ included vertical and horizontal slots under the cone for
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough Santoprene® surround
- Full-coverage steel basket with minimized mounting depth
- Size (in, cm): 10"
- Impedance (Ohms): 2
- Max. Rec. Amp. Power Watts (Peak/RMS): 1200/600
- Sensitivity (dB @ 1W, 1m): 83.6
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 0.8, 22.7
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 3.0, 85
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.25, 35.4
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.75, 49.6
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/3"
- Mounting Diameter: 9-3/16"