Gaggenau 24" Left Hinged Stainless Steel 400 Series Built-In Single-Oven, Model BO451610
With Gaggenau's professional-grade home appliances your clients will never have to choose between performance or design. But after that, the choices are endless: our products are made to be mixed and matched according to each client's inidividual needs, so that every product maximizes its value and each burner fulfills it purpose.
- Handleless door / automatic door opening
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning system
- 13 heating modes, with core temperature probe and baking stone function
- TFT touch display
- Panel-free appliance with surface control module
- Electronic temperature control from 85°F to 550°F
- Net volume 3.6 cu. ft
- Product color: Stainless Steel
- Construction type: Built-in
- Cleaning system - primary cavity: Self clean
- Cooking method, primary cavity:
- Full width grill
- Hot air and 1/1 bottom healing
- Hot air-eco
- Max convection broil
- Sabbat function
- Top heat
- True convection
- Temperature control - primary cavity: Electronic
- Number of interior lights: 2
- Approval certificates: ETL
- Power cord length: 100.0
- Interior lights - primary cavity: 2
- Timer settings:
- Bake element wattages primary cavity: 1300W
- Broil element wattages primary cavity: 3000W
- Convection element wattages primary cavity: 2100W
- Energy consumption conventional kWh - primary cavity: 1.31
- Energy consumption forced air convection kWh - primary cavity: 0.97
- Watts: 4030
- Current: 17 Amps
- Volts: 208/220-240
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Plug type: Fixed connection
- Enamel baking tray
- Grill shelf
- Grill tub with grid
- Pluggable meat probe
- Required cutout size:
- Height: 23.22"
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 21.65"
- Overall appliance dimensions:
- Height: 23.42"
- Width: 23.22"
- Depth: 21.65"