Gaggenau 30" Right Hinged Stainless Steel 400 Series Electric Single Wall Oven, Model BO480610
With Gaggenau's professional-grade home appliances your clients will never have to choose between performance or design. But after that, the choices are endless: our products are made to be mixed and matched according to each client's inidividual needs, so that every product maximizes its value and each burner fulfills it purpose.
- Handleless door / automatic door opening
- Pyrolytic system
- 17 heating methods, with core temperature probe, rotisserie spit and baking stone function
- TFT touch display
- Panel-free appliance with surface control module
- Electronic temperature control from 85°F to 550°F
- 4.5 cu.ft
- Product color: Stainless Steel
- Construction type: Built-in
- Cleaning system - primary cavity: Self clean
- Cooking method, primary cavity:
- Bottom heating
- 1/3 top heat
- Full width grill
- Hot air and 1/1 bottom heating
- Hot air-eco
- Max convection broil
- Sabbath function
- Top heat
- Top heating
- 1/3 bottom heat
- True convection
- Temperature control - primary cavity: Electronic
- Number of interior lights: 3
- Approval certificates: ETL
- Power cord length: 120.0
- Interior lights - primary cavity: 3
- Timer settings:
- Bake element wattages primary cavity: 1700W
- Broil element wattages primary cavity: 3900W
- Convection element wattages primary cavity: 1900W
- Energy consumption conventional kWh - primary cavity: 1.53
- Energy consumption forced air convection kWh - primary cavity: 1.14
- Watts: 5520
- Current: 25 Amps
- Volts: 208/220-240
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Plug type: Fixed connection
- Enamel baking tray
- Suit. pyrol. clean.
- Rotary spit
- Grill shelf
- Grill tub with grid
- Pluggable meat probe
- Required cutout size:
- Height: 26-3/16"
- Width: 28-1/2"
- Depth: 21-11/16"
- Overall appliance dimensions:
- Height: 26-3/8"
- Width: 29-11/16"
- Depth: 21-1/2"