Gaggenau 30" Left Hinge Combination Steam Oven, Model BS465610
With Gaggenau's professional-grade home appliances you will never have to choose between performance or design. But after that, the choices are endless: our products are made to be mixed and matched according to each client's inidividual needs, so that every product maximizes its value and each burner fulfills it purpose.
- Handleless door / automatic door opening
- Fixed inlet and outlet water connection
- Temperature up to 450°F can be combined with chosen humidity level of 0%, 30%, 60%, 80% or 100%
- TFT touch display
- Panel-free appliance with surface control module
- Steaming without pressure
- Electronic temperature control from 85°F to 450°F
- Core temperature probe, removable
- Net volume 1.5 cu. ft.
- No water connection necessary
- Convection + 100% humidity
- Convection + 80% humidity
- Convection + 60% humidity
- Convection + 30% humidity
- Convection + 0% humidity
- Low temperature cooking
- Automatic door opening
- Rotary knobs and TFT touch display operation
- Clear text display in 25 languages
- Option to save individual recipes (including meat probe)
- Information key with use indicators
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle
- Removable 44 oz water tank
- Water level warming
- Meat probe with automatic shut-off function
- Actual temperature display
- Timer functions:
- Cooking time
- Shut off time
- Short-term timer
- Stop watch
- Sabbath mode
- Automatic boiling point detection
- 60 W halogen light on the side
- Hygenic stainless steel cooking interior
- Four rack levels
- Child lock
- Safety lock
- Cooled housing with temperature protection
- Cleaning program
- Drying program
- Descaling program
- Door hinge not reversible
- No other electrical appliances should be installed above the BS combi-steam oven
- The front of the appliance extends 1-7/8" from the cabinet front
- Consider the overhang, inlcuding the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance
- Plan a gap of at least 3/16" between the appliance and adjacent cabinets
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle
- Required cutout size:
- Height: 17-11/16"
- Width: 28-1/2"
- Depth: 21-5/8"
- Overall appliance dimensions:
- Height: 17-15/16"
- Width: 29-5/8"
- Depth: 21-1/16"