Garmin Zumo 390LM Motorcycle Navigator, Model ZUMO390LM
- 4.3” sunlight-readable, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- Rugged, waterproof to IPX7¹, resistant to fuel spills and UV rays
- Service History Log for bike maintenance
- Lifetime map² updates
- Hands-free phone control and spoken directions via Bluetooth® helmet (sold
- Curvy Roads routing guides to winding rides
- Designed By Bikers For Bikers
zumo 390LM has a wide 4.3” touchscreen that is easy to read, even in sunlight.
Its glove-friendly intuitive interface makes entering information as easy
as shifting gears. With a rugged body that is waterproof to IPX7¹ and resistant
to fuel sprays and UV rays, zumo 390LM is built for life on the road.
- The Power of Bluetooth
zumo 390LM features Bluetooth wireless technology. Simply connect your zumo
with your mobile phone and a Bluetooth-enabled headset or helmet (sold separately)
to make and receive calls on the go. With it, you’re free to talk on your
phone without having to remove your gloves or helmet. You can also call points
of interest through the zumo Bluetooth interface, perfect for a last-minute
change of plans or a quick pit stop for food and fuel. zumo 390LM can transmit
voice prompts to your compatible headset or helmet (sold separately). Hearing
street names and navigation commands lets you keep your focus on the road.
- Curvy Roads
Ride your favorite twisty. Let zumo 390LM navigate to winding rides.
- Service History Log
Tire mileage, tire changes, tire pressure, chain cleanings, oil changes, new
spark plugs: let zumo 390LM keep track of it all. Use the included Service
History Log to record date, mileage and performed maintenance.
- Lifetime Map Updates
zumo 390LM includes free map updates for the useful life² of your device,
so routes reflect the most up-to-date points of interest and maps available.
- Navigation Tools
Lane assist with junction view displays junctions and interchanges on your
route. A brightly colored arrow indicates the proper lane position needed
for your next turn or exit. zumo 390LM has TracBack® so you can navigate right
back to where you started, along the same route. Exit Services lists gas stations
and restaurants for upcoming exits. The Skip feature allows you to skip your
next waypoint with ease.
- Nice Extras
zumo 390LM has a built-in trip computer with compass display. It comes standard
with a digital fuel gauge so you can keep track of how many miles you can
ride before a fuel stop. There’s a speed limit indicator so you know when
to throttle down. In addition to a motorcycle mount, zumo 390LM includes an
automotive mount and power cable for travel in a car.
- Plan and Share Rides
Plan your next trip with BaseCamp™. You can create routes along specific roads
and search for, and save, points of interest, including local attractions,
restaurants and fuel stops. Then, upload your pre-planned trip to zumo and
follow along for a stress-free ride. Garmin Adventures, powered by BaseCamp,
is a free, interactive way to record and share your rides. With BaseCamp,
you can combine track logs, waypoints, geotagged photos, YouTube® videos and
more into an adventure that you share online. Garmin Adventures also allows
you to rate your trips, read reviews and download routes shared by other riders.
- Easily Monitor Tire Pressure
zumo 390LM is compatible with our integrated Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor
(sold separately). Add a TPMS sensor for each tire and easily monitor the
pressure using your zumo display. The system works with up to 4 tires in any
configuration (not intended for automotive use). One TPMS sensor is required
for each tire (sold separately; metal valve stems only).
Physical & Performance
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 7 hours
- Headphone jack/audio line-out: Yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded street maps: Yes
- Includes lifetime map updates: Yes
- nüMaps Guarantee: yes
- Built-in memory: internal solid state
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Routes: 100
Save Time & Money
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft."): Yes (Internal speaker)
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft."):
- Traffic compatible (routes around traffic with a receiver and subscription):
Yes (in automotive mount)
- Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation): Yes
- Junction view (displays junction signs): Yes
- trafficTrends™ (calculates routes based on predicted traffic flow): Yes
- Auto sort multiple destinations (provides most direct route): Yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): Yes
Safe Navigations Features
- Bluetooth® wireless technology: Yes
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the
U.S. and Europe): Yes
- Where Am I? (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest
address & intersection): Yes
- Exit services (tells you approaching services on highway): Yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
- Garmin Garage™ vehicles compatible (download car-shaped icons to your
- Garmin Garage™ voices compatible (download custom voices to your device):
- Trip Planner: Yes
- Trip Log: Yes
- Tire pressure monitor system: Yes; individual sensors sold separately
- Curvy Roads routing: Yes
- Power supplied to device power cable should be capable of up 12 V (typical)
and up to 1 A. zumo device power consumption is 5 V; 2 A.
- This USB device is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Mac® OS X 10.4
In the Box:
- zumo 390LM
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto
Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas)
- Lifetime maps (indicated by “LM” after model number on the box)
- Motorcycle mount with power cable and mounting hardware
- Automotive suction cup mount
- Automotive power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
- Width: 2"
- Height: 1.45"
- Depth: .5"
- Unit: 9.5 oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs