Maui Jim Makawao Rubber Black Men's Sunglasses - 28202MR
Located in Upcountry Maui on the slopes of Haleakala, the town of Makawao is
known for its thriving arts community and the Paniolo or Hawaiian cowboys wrangling
cattle in the upland fields.
- Perfect for: Whether on the water or on land, Ikaika delivers a classic,
contoured style and ultimate protection from the sun's harmful rays.
- Design: This refined classic frame is an ideal choice for any lifestyle,
- Shape: Modified, rectangular frame complements a range of facial
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers
rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production,
unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- Material: High-grade injected nylon, lightweight and tough with superior
fit and comfort
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss or Matte finish
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure,
comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Bridge: Saddle style, fixed bridge with embedded nose pads
- (eye) 58
- (bridge) 15
- (temple) 140
- 6-Base Curve