Fitbit Flex Black, Model FB401BK
- Set a goal and go
Flex allows you to set a goal and uses LED lights to show how you're stacking
up. Each light represents 20% of your goal. You choose which one — steps,
calories, or distance. It lights up like a scoreboard, challenging you to
be more active day after day.
- Flex Tracks:
- Steps Taken
- Calories Burned
- Hours Slept
- Distance Traveled
- Active Minutes
- Quality of Sleep
- Powered by Fitbit's leading-edge accelerometer, Flex bases calculations
like calories burned on your personal profile — reflecting your stats, not
any average Joe's.
- Helps you get your ZZZs
Flex never sleeps, even when you do. Continue to wear it all night and it’ll
measure your sleep quality. Your dashboard will reveal how long you slept
and the number of times you woke up to help you learn how to sleep more soundly.
Flex also has a silent wake alarm that gently vibrates to wake you at your
desired time, without disturbing your partner.
- Always by your side
Flex is your perfect companion. It fits comfortably around your wrist so you
can wear it proudly all day and night.
- Sync your stats. See your progress
Flex automatically syncs your data to PCs, Macs, iPhone 4S & 5, iPad 3, Retina
& mini, iPod touch, and to select Android phones without plugging in or pushing
buttons. This gives you real-time access to your stats on the Fitbit dashboard
throughout the day. Also with select NFC-enabled Android devices, you can
tap your device to launch your Fitbit stats. It's like magic.
- Discover your trends
Flex comes with free online tools and a mobile app that allow you to set goals
and follow your progress through awesome graphs and charts. Log food, workouts
and much more and get the inside scoop on your health. Knowing how close you
are to reaching your goals gives you the motivation to reach them and aim
- Badges galore
We’ll sing your praises and keep you motivated with Fitbit badges for daily,
weekly, even lifetime achievements. Each time you achieve a new goal, or “wow”
us with your performance, we’ll award you with a badge. But you’ll have to
work for it.
- Share and compete with friends
Challenge and compete with friends and family on Fitbit.com. In addition to
rooting for one another, you can compare stats and see how your progress stacks
- Flexibility to match your style
Flex tracker is flexible. You can take this tiny tracker out and put into
any of Flex's colorful bands to fit your mood. Check out our accessory band
colors and look good no matter what you're wearing.
- Plays well with other apps
Weight trends can be influenced by a variety of fitness and nutrition factors.
Fitbit works with several popular health apps that let you export your Fitbit
data their way. Some, like Lose It!, also let you import their data into your
Fitbit dashboard, so you can track your stats in either location. Learn more
in our App Gallery.
Controls & Display
- Flex uses five white LED indicator lights to show you how your day is stacking
up against your goals. Each light represents 20% of your goal. Just tap the
display twice to see your progress against your daily goal.
Wireless sync to PC & Mac
- Fitbit's trackers are the first all day activity trackers to offer Bluetooth
4.0 connectivity, so you see your stats in real-time. Syncing occurs automatically
any time Flex is within about 20 feet of the wireless sync dongle and is relatively
motionless. The dongle plugs into your Mac or PC's USB port. Syncing and uploading
require use of the Fitbit Connect application
Wireless sync to mobile
- Syncing Flex to your smartphone or tablet requires Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility.
This is currently available on:
- iPhone 4S, 5
- iPad 3, Retina
- iPad mini
- iPod touch, 5th generation
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- We recommend syncing your data regularly. As long as Flex has battery power,
it tracks the most recent seven days of detailed, minute-by-minute data. It
also tracks your daily total for the past 30 days and summarizes your daily
calories, distance, and steps taken.
Batteries & Power
- Flex battery lasts approximately five days when fully charged. When charging
your Flex the LED lights will indicate its level of charge. All 5 lights will
light up when it's fully charged. You can also see your battery level on your
Dashboard and mobile application. Remember to charge your Flex every 3 to
5 days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery Life: 5 days
- Battery Type: Lithium-polymer
- Radio Transceiver (For Wireless Sync): Bluetooth 4.0
- PC Browsers:
- Chrome: 12 and up
- Firefox: 3.6.18 and up
- Internet Explorer: 8 and up
- Mac Browsers:
- Chrome: 12 and up
- Firefox: 3.6.18 and up
- Safari: 5.0.5 and up
- Windows: XP/Vista/7/8
- Mac: OS X 10.5 and up
- USB port
- Internet connection
Sensors & Motors
- Flex uses a MEMS 3-axis accelerometer that measures your motion patterns
to determine your calories burned, distance traveled, steps taken, and sleep
quality. Flex also contains a vibration motor, which allows it to vibrate
when alarms are set to go off.
- Flex™ is water resistant. It should be able to brave all the elements of
your everyday life - whether you're in the shower or out in the rain.
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Non-Operating Temperature: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
- Water Resistant: Device is water resistant, and can be submerged
up to 10 meters.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 30,000 feet (9,144 m)
- Flex™ tracker
- Large & small wristbands
- Wireless sync dongle
- Charging cable
- Free Fitbit.com membership - includes ability to log and track activity,
food, sleep, water, body mass, weight, and more
- Access to free mobile apps for iPhone and Android
- Small Wristband:
- Large Wristband:
- Width: .6"