Ninja Black Ultima Blender - BL830CB
The Ninja Ultima Dual Stage Blender combines two stages of blending for one perfect result. Total Crushing Technology spins 4 stacked blades at a speed of 5,000 RPMs to blast through tough ingredients like ice, frozen fruit and nuts. High Speed Cyclonic technology spins high speed blades at 24,000 RPMs to break down whole fruits and vegetables into a creamy consistency. Variable speed puts the control into your hands! The newly designed XL, 72 ounce pitcher is made from durable Eastman Tritan and features a drip free pour spout. This Ninja Ultima blender comes with three single serve cups with new spill proof to go lids! Blend right in the cup and take it on the go. All parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- 1500 Watts, 2.5 Horsepower Beyond Professional Blending
- Professional Dual Stage blending - Total Crushing + Smooth Pureeing
- Variable Speed – Professional Grade Blending
- 72 oz. Eastman Tritan Blending Jar with drip free pour spout
- 3 professional single serve cups for complete nutrient juicing
- BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe
- Removable stacked blade assembly with case (8 total blades)
- Frozen blending for creamy fruit smoothies
- Electronic slow start for controlled blending
- Safety interlock design to ensure stability when blending
- 10 speed variable dial
- Wattage: 1500W/2.5 Peak Horse Power
- Speed:10 Speed Variable Dial
- Blender Jar: 72 Ounce
- BL830CB Motor Base
- 72 Oz. Pitcher
- Removable Quad Blade
- Pitcher Lid Assembly
- 3 16oz. Pro Nutri Ninja Cups
- 3 Nutri Ninja Sip & Seal Lids
- Nutri Ninja Blase Assembly
- Ultima Creations 150+ Page Recipe Book
- Height: 17.13"
- Width: 10.5"
- Depth: 16.88"
- To snap the pour spout shut, lift up gently on the solid black inner piece
and push down on the front of the pour spout to lock. You will hear the pour
spout snap shut.
- For certain recipes it is recommended that only the Bottom Fixed Blades
are used. The blender will still run with the Top Blades removed.
- For tough ingredients like ice, solid fruits and vegetables, attach the
Top Blades for additional blending power.
- For softer ingredients and best puree results, make sure the Top Blades
are removed and use only the Bottom Fixed Blades for blending.
- For best chopping performance, use quick, controlled Pulses
- The blender can be used with or without the top blades inserted - for softer
ingredients and best puree results it is recommended to only use the bottom
- For tough ingredients such as ice, solid fruits and vegetables attach the
top blades for additional blending power
- If using the top blades, make sure to insert before adding ingredients to
- When producing heavy or hard loads, use Pulse to get the mixture started
- Prepping your ingredients smaller will allow you to fit more into the pitcher
- Do not use your blender to blend hot liquids
- When grinding meat use Pulse and do not over process
- For juices and smoothies, Pulse first and then turn the blender to High
once the mixture is started
- When mixing batters and dips, use the low or medium speed setting to reach
the desired consistency and not over process
- For splatter free blending begin on low and slowly increase to high
- If food is sticking to the side of the pitcher, shut the unit off and use
a rubber spatula to push the food down toward the blades
- When pouring from pitcher use the pour spout - if the lid is removed make
sure to remove the top blade before pouring because the blades are loose and
will fall out
- For best results clean immediately after use
- If the blender is not turning on, check the alignment of the pitcher and
make sure the lid is aligned and locked
- To easily remove the pitcher lid, open the pour spout to release the pressure
within the blender
- If your smoothie is too thick, add juice, milk, or water to help thin it
- The Nutri Ninja™ cup can only be used when the speed dial is on the Single
- The Nutri Ninja™ cup can be used on Pulse or continuous blend - after one
minute of continuous blending the Nutri Ninja™ will automatically shut off.
If additional blending is needed, turn on continuous and let run for another
- If using protein powder in your Nutri Ninja™ shakes, make sure the protein
powder is the last ingredient added so that it is fully blended
- For optimal frozen smoothie performance, use no more than six ice cubes
in your single serve cup
- Use the Nutri Ninja™ cups for personal smoothies and fruit juices, salad
dressings, dips and sauces