Bosch Tools 5 Piece 3-5/8" 17-24TPI Basic for Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades,
Bosch is the world-wide market leader for jig saw blades. This means uncompromising
quality, innovative ideas and universal use. Whether for miter, straight or
curved cuts, Bosch sells the right saw blades designed for high performance
in all major brand jig saws. Fully hardened high-speed steel blades are ideal
for cutting metal, aluminum and non-ferrous metal. Designed for straight cuts.
- Designed for straight cuts in sheet metal 10-16 gauge and ferrous and non-ferrous
- Wavy set and milled teeth
- Made of high speed steel
- For most Bosch saws & others using T-shank
- Type: Basic for Metal
- Teeth Per Inch: 17-24 progressive
- Type of Cut: Straight cuts
- Quantity: 5
- Application: Sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16" - 1/8" (ferrous
- Tooth Design: Wavy set and milled
- Material: High Speed Steel
- If cutting metal, use cutting oil to cool blade. Use only with GCFI-protected
outlets or adapters
- Overall Length: 3-5/8"
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
- Height: .3"
- Blade Thickness: .04"