Bosch Tools 1/2" 2-Speed Hammer Drill, Model HD192
Speed, power, and durability are what set Bosch Hammer Drills apart from the
competition. Our drills feature vibration control for superior performance,
and an excellent power-to-weight ratio for fast chiseling and drilling.
- Bosch-built High-output: 8.5 Amp Motor
- 1/2" 3-Jaw Chuck: For rugged hammer drilling applications
- Dual-mode Selector: Easily converts from rotation only to hammer
- Patented rotating brush plate: Provides equal power in reverse to
easily back out bound-up bits and doubles brush life
- Pistol-grip Handle: Compact ergonomic design with soft-grip
- Variable-speed reversing trigger: for accurate bit starting, as well
as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Integral Slip Clutch: Helps minimize torque reaction
- Metal Gear Housing: For long life and rugged job site durability
- 2-Speeds: for drilling in wood and metal
- 360° Auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge: wide range of movement
along with consistent drilling depth
- Amperage: 8.5
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Cord Length: 12'
- Max. Capacity in Concrete: 3/4"
- Max. Capacity in Wood: 1-1/2"
- No Load BPM: 0-17,000 / 0-51,000
- No Load RPM: 0-1,000 / 0-3,000
- Rating: 120V AC
- Voltage: 120V
- Height: 8.5"
- Length: 13.4"
- Unit: 5.8 lbs
- Shipping: 8 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited