Roku 1 Streaming Media Player - 2710R
The Roku 1 makes it easy to enjoy over 1,000 entertainment channels on your
TV instantly. In just a few simple steps, you’re set up. Find movies and shows
in a flash with one-stop search. Jump straight to favorites with channel shortcut
buttons on the remote.
- 1000+ entertainment channels. Choose from the best selection and
widest variety of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music,
sports, news, and more.
- Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich,
vibrant video streaming up to 1080p HD.*
- Quick and easy setup. Sets up wirelessly in minutes with just a few
- Channel shortcut buttons. Jump straight to favorite channels such
as Netflix and M-GO with the push of a button.
- One-stop search.** Find your favorite movies and shows in a flash
from top channels like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, VUDU, and
- No hidden fees. Enjoy all the free stuff, like Pandora and Crackle,
and access your own subscriptions, like Netflix and Hulu Plus.
- Free iOS® and Android™ app. Transform your mobile device into a Roku
remote. Browse and add new channels. Even use your phone or tablet to send
your music, photos and personal videos*** to your HDTV.
- Works with virtually any TV. Connects easily to HDTVs and standard
- Video outputs - 480p, 720p, 1080p
- Audio outputs - Digital over HDMI (7.1 and 5.1 surround sound pass through).
Analog stereo (mini-jack to left/right/composite video RCA).
- Wireless network compatibility - 802.11 (b/g/n compatible) with WEP, WPA
and WPA2 support
- Wireless connection (player and remote) - Remote with infrared. Player has
infrared receiver for compatibility with IR remotes, including many universal
- Power consumption - Less than 3.5W (typical) when streaming HD video
- Power input - 12V - 0.5A power adapter
What's In The Box:
- Roku 1 Streaming Player
- Roku Standard Remote Control with channel shortcut buttons
- Two AAA batteries
- Composite A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
What You Need:
- HDTV or standard definition TV
- High-speed Internet (like DSL or cable)
- Wireless router*
- HDMI cable (for high-definition video)
* If you would like to use a wired Ethernet connection, please see the Roku
3 streaming player.
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs
- Depth: 3.7"
- Height: 1.2"
- Width: 3.7"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts