2720R - Roku 2 Streaming Media Player
Crank up the volume, and enjoy the show with the Roku 2. Dive into 1,000+ channels
of movies, TV shows, sports and more in stunning 1080p HD. Watch without disturbing
the house when you plug headphones into the remote. Enjoy free features like
channel shortcut buttons and much more.
- 1000+ entertainment channels. Choose from the best selection and
widest variety of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music,
sports, news, and more.
- Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich,
vibrant video streaming up to 1080p HD.*
- Remote with headphone jack for private listening. Crank up the volume
and use the included headphones to enjoy a late-night flick without disturbing
- Extended-range wireless. A robust dual-band wireless connection seamlessly
streams video with ease and speed.
- Channel shortcut buttons. Jump straight to favorite channels such
as Netflix and M-GO with the push of a button.
- One-stop search.** Find your favorite movies and shows in a flash
from top channels like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, VUDU, and
- Free iOS® and Android™ app. Transform your mobile device into a Roku
remote. Browse and add new channels. Even use your phone or tablet to send
your music, photos and personal videos*** to your HDTV.
- Works with virtually any TV. Connects easily to HDTVs and standard
- Video outputs - 480p, 720p, 1080p
- Audio outputs - Digital over HDMI (7.1 and 5.1 surround sound pass through).
Analog stereo (mini-jack to left/right/composite video RCA).
- Wireless network compatibility - 802.11 (b/g/n compatible) with WEP, WPA
and WPA2 support
- Wireless connection (player and remote) - Remote with infrared. Player has
infrared receiver for compatibility with IR remotes, including many universal
- Power consumption - Less than 3.5W (typical) when streaming HD video
- Power input - 12V - 1A power adapter
What's In The Box:
- Roku 2 Streaming Player
- Roku 2 Enhanced Remote Control with channel shortcut buttons and headphone
- Two AAA batteries
- Composite A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
What You Need:
- HDTV or standard definition TV
- High-speed Internet (like DSL or cable)
- Wireless router*
- HDMI cable (for high-definition video)
* If you would like to use a wired Ethernet connection, please see the Roku
3 streaming player.
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs
- Depth: 3.7"
- Height: 1.2"
- Width: 3.7"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts