Dynamat Dynaliner 1/4" Sound Deadener, Model 11102
Dynaliner is an ultra-lightweight closed cell highperformance insulation. Dark
gray in color, Dynaliner is available in 1/8", 1/4" and 1/2"
thicknesses. Dynaliner is self-adhesive with a high-temperature acrylic adhesive.
Dynaliner is optimized for temperatures from -30ºF to 200ºF (-34ºC
to 94ºC) and meets both UL and FMVSS flame resistance.
- Acoustic and Thermal Properties
Dynaliner is the perfect ultra-lightweight insulator to use on top Dynamat.
This durable, crush and tear resistant material has the highest heat blocking
properties available in a single layer synthetic foamtype material. Dynaliner
is not affected by oil and does not absorb water
Easy to install, Dynaliner provides acoustic isolation and excellent thermal
insulation for roof, interior firewall, floor, quarter panels, doors and even
under hood. Dynaliner can be used in place of carpet pad
Dynaliner can be cut to a desired size and shape with a pair of scissors or
razor knife. Dynaliner is self-adhesive. Make sure area is free from dirt
oil and debris. For best results, work evenly from one side to the other applying
- Contains one 1/4" thick 32" x 54" (12 sq.ft.) sheet of Dynaliner.
- Material Thickness: 0.250 in.(6.35mm)
- Weight: 0.084lb./ft (0.41kg/m)
- Density: 4.0lb./ft (64.6kg/m)
- Temperature Range (Maximum): -30ºF to 200ºF (-34ºC
- Temperature Range (Optimal): -30ºF to 200ºF (-34ºC
- FMVSS302: Meets
- UL Rating: UL 94 HF-1
- R Value: 0.83ºFft²hr/Btu (0.15Km²hr/W)