Bosch 24" 800 Plus Series Panel Ready Dishwasher, Model SHV9PT53
- Flexible 3rd Rack with Adjustable Separators Provides Additional Loading
Our flexible 3rd rack features movable sides to load deeper items like ramekins,
measuring cups and ladles anywhere in the rack. Or wine glasses on the sides
of the middle rack. Adjustable tines lowered to fit awkward, bulky items,
while our third rack's unique v-shape accomodates the loading of extra tall
stemware in the middle rack. An ingenious use of space that offers a total
of 30% more loading area.
- 15 Place Setting Capacity
- Red Remaining Time Display
- SteelTouch™ Control Panel
Our SteelTouch™ controls are incredibly responsive and offer easy programming.
The smooth surface is also easy to clean and provides a seamless, stainless
steel design element.
- RackMatic® on Upper Rack - 3 Height Adjustments and Up to 9 Possible
Our RackMatic® system adjusts top rack in just one step, even when loaded.
It also adjusts to three different heights and allows for up to 9 rack positions
for ultimate loading flexibility.
- Alternating Tines Fold Down to Accommodate Larger Cookware
Alternating tines fold down to accommodate larger pots, pans and dishes by
creating wider space between the tines.
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall
Hand-washing large items becomes a thing of the past, thanks to this handy
innovation. Simply remove the top rack and place your serving platters, cookie
sheets, hood filters and refrigerator shelves that are up to 22" high in the
- 39 dBA- Quietest Brand
Based on an average of sound ratings contained in major brands websites. Major
brands defined as TraQline Top 10 brands. June 2013.
- 6 Programs and 5 Options
- Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
Optimized for tablets, this tray holds detergent in place for a dedicated
spray jet to directly dissolve tablet and minimize spraying the door. (Note:
dishwasher also works with powder and gel.)
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Water Softener Ensures Perfect Shine
Our water softener removes hard water spots caused by lime deposits and softens
water to the appropriate level for superior washing results.
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
By operating at a higher temperature, the sanitize option can be added to
cycles to achieve the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards of cleanliness,
eliminating 99.9% of bacteria, and enhancing your drying results as well.
- 239 kwh/yr - Energy Star®
- Half Load Option for Small Loads
This option dramatically reduces cycle time and water consumption when washing
small, lightly soiled loads that fill half or less of the dishwasher’s capacity
- TimeLight™ Beams Remaining Time of the Cycle on Floor
Our dishwashers are so quiet, you may forget they’re on. TimeLight™ projects
cycle status and time remaining on the kitchen floor to let you know a cycle
- White Light Illuminates the Interior when the Dishwasher is Open
- 24 h Delay Start Timer
Allows you to delay the start time of your dishwasher up to 24 hours.
- AquaStop® Plus 4-Part Leak Protection Works 24/7
A Bosch exclusive, AquaStop® Plus detects leaks in the solid molded base of
the dishwasher, shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water so
it cannot make contact with the floor. Additionally, an electro valve at the
water tap and a double-walled hose system makes AquaStop® Plus the most comprehensive
safety system available.
- Self-Latching Door
Our self latching door holds at the position you want it when you open your
dishwasher and automatically shuts at less than 20°.
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
Cleans lightly soiled dishes and reduces overall wash time. The best cycle
to clean glasses and silverware that may need to be reused at the same event.
- SpeedPerfect™ Option Reduces Cycle Time while Maintaining Cleaning Performance
Delivers up to 25% faster cleaning with excellent results.
- Glass Care Cycle for Fine Glassware
Glass cycle gently washes fine crystal using lower temperatures and less water.
- Minimum Water Pressure (lb/sin): 7 psi
- Energy Efficiency Class: Tier 1
- Number of options: 6
- Number of wash cycles: 5
- Tub material: Stainless steel
- Concealed heating element: Yes
- Leak Protection System: 24/7 Aqua Stop Plus
- Interior light: Yes
- Water softener: Yes
- Five-level wash: Yes
- ChildLock: No
- Silence level (dBA): 39 dB
- Info Light: red
- Energy Star® qualified: Yes
- Total annual energy consumption (kWh): 239 kWh
- Total annual water consumption (g): 624 gallons
- Number of place settings: 15
- Adjustable upper rack: Rackmatic
- Third Rack: 3rd Rack 1.0
- Watts (W): 1300 W
- Current (A): 12 A
- Volts (V): 120 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 23-9/16"
- Depth: 22-7/16"
- Required Cutout Size:
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"
- Inlet Hose Length: 55"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Delay Start||24 Hrs|
|Drying Options||Heated, No Heat|
|Stainless Steel Interior||Yes|
|Number of Wash Arms||2|
|Number of Wash Cycle Programs||5|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
| || |
Bosch 24" 800 Plus Series Panel Ready Dishwasher
UPC Code: 825225905165
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Bosch SHV9PT53UC from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Bosch SHV9PT53UC is Brand New.
- The Bosch SHV9PT53UC Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.