Viking 30" Built-In Single Electric White Premiere Oven - VESO5302CWH
With the same superior features as the Select Ovens, the Premiere models also offer additional features such as a large glass enclosed infrared broiler, meat probe, TruGlide™ full extension racks, and the exclusive multifunctional digital/analog TimePiece™ clock.
TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks- Easily extend and hold heavy items on any rack level with the help of roller bearing glides.
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
Large Capacity Oven - Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler - Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
Concealed Bake Element - Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
Rapid Ready™ Preheat System - Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection - Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
TimePiece™ Clock/Timer - This precision instrument marks time in both digital and analog modes, helping you eye baking/broiling times for juicy roasts, perfect souffles, and warm loaves of bread.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including two TruGlide™ full extension oven racks
- Three halogen lights offer better visibility
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage
- High performance cooking modes include TruConvec™ convection cooking, convection roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level conventional broil
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with additional rack provides more roasting and broiling options
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
Multiple design options
- Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory Flush Mount Installation Kit
- Oven can be installed in a normal application to stand proud from the face of the cabinet
- Unit: 278 lbs
- Shipping: 293 lbs
- Width: 29.50"
- Depth: 25.75"
- Manufacturer Warranty (Authorized Online Retailer): 3-Year Warranty