Martin Logan White Motion 30 High Gloss Center Channel, Model MO30HGWH
Inspired by the clarity and detail of our ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers,
Motion 30 features an exquisite Folded Motion tweeter and powerful bass technology in a compact and affordable package. Key to Motion 30's performance
is the lightning fast response of the tweeter's light-weight diaphragm combined with a large surface area (8-
times that of a typical one-inch dome tweeter) which together achieve a smooth, refined sound with stunning
dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity.
- Engineering Genius
What makes the Motion Series sound so amazing? MartinLogan's dedicated in-house engineering team started by utilizing and refining the most advanced, compact technologies and combining them with innovative engineering. The result is an emotionally engaging sound that rivals (and most times trounces) traditional loudspeakers of similar size and price. Although our engineers won't reveal exactly how they make the sausage, here are a few technologies that help give MartinLogan Motion Series such a unique sound.
- Folded Motion Tweeter
Never settle. That's exactly what's on the minds of our engineers when they develop every MartinLogan speaker. Just take a look at the innovative Folded Motion Tweeter. This exotic tweeter—you know, similar to other tweeter technologies found on ultra-high-end speakers—helps gives Motion speakers their fantastically realistic highs. Lightning fast transient response, combined with a large surface area (8-times that of a typical 1" dome tweeter) creates clear, highly dynamic and precise sound.
- Folded Motion Technology
Engineering magic and high-performance technology create beautiful music together.
- Premium Finished
Stunning high-gloss piano black cabinets with soft edges and high-quality connections.
- Sexy Curves
Subtle curves and a slender profile make other speakers jealous.
- Complete Home Theater Solutions
Mix-and-match the Motion Series to build an exhilarating MartinLogan home theater system.
- Frequency Response: 65-25,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 80°
- Sensitivity: 91 dB @ 2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 ohm rated amplifiers
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-200 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 400 & 2,600 Hz
- Crossover Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Overall system thermal/current protection.
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" x 1.4" (2.6cm x 3.6cm) folded motion transducer with 5.25" x 1.75" (13.3cm x 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Driver: Two 5.5" (14cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Binding Posts: Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
- Height: 6.9"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Width: 16.5"
- Unit: 18 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs