Viper LED 2 Way Remote Start System - 4806V
Viper's elegant new Responder LE transceivers mark a giant leap forward in
21st century remote start, and an evolutionary milestone for the keychain remote.
These slender & sophisticated 2-Way remote controls feature a clean sleek ergonomic
industrial design, made to fit the user's hand comfortably, enabling effortless
and intuitive single-handed operation as hidden GhostLight™ LEDs confirm your
Explore this System Viper's elegant new Responder LE transceivers mark a giant
leap forward in 21st century remote start, and an evolutionary milestone for
the keychain remote. These slender & sophisticated 2-Way remote controls feature
a clean sleek ergonomic industrial design, made to fit the user's hand comfortably,
enabling effortless and intuitive single-handed operation as hidden GhostLight™
LEDs confirm your commands.
You will love the way the Responder LE remote feels in your hand, and the many
state-of-the-art system features you can access with ease, starting with the
new TempCheck feature, which displays the internal cabin temperature while remote
start is engaged.
Responder LE will start the engine with the push of a button from the comfort
of either home or office, and confirm all commands with GhostLight™ LEDs. And
it will do it all with unparalleled elegance, style and intuitive one-handed
operation. That's Responder LE!
- Extreme 2,000 feet FCC legal 2-Way range
- Simple new universal icons
- Longer battery life – 3 to 6 months
- TempCheck using GhostLights – check the vehicle temperature using the hidden
LEDs on the remote
- Soft Touch surfaces for comfortable tactile sensation
- Manual Transmission remote start enabled
- Remote Confirmation 2-Way remotes let you stay in touch with your vehicle,
confirming your commands (such as remote start, or arming your security system)
either with an LCD screen on the remote, or using LED lights. Some 2-Way remotes
also act as a security pager, letting you know your siren has been triggered,
even if you are too far away to hear it. GhostLight™ LEDs
- Remotes The number and type of remotes that come with the system. 1 Responder
LE 2-Way and 1 5-button 1-Way
- Range Viper systems use Radio Frequency (RF) technologies to communicate
with your vehicle, and these technologies each have a typical operating range.
Range varies by the technology used, but also because of environmental factors
such as interference from other RF sources. Currently Viper systems with the
longest range use Spread Spectrum Technology (SST) with range up to 1 mile.
2,000 feet Remote Start Remote Start allows you to start your engine by remote
control, allowing your vehicle's climate control system to warm up or cool
down the cabin before you get in. Range is important with remote start (your
vehicle might be parked down the street, or at the far end of a parking lot)
and 2-Way remote start systems are preferred (because they confirm that your
vehicle has started.)
- Keyless Entry Unlock your vehicle's doors with the push of a button on your
- Trunk Pop Viper systems with Trunk Pop can open your power trunk with the
push of a button.
- SmartStart Compatible A Viper SmartStart module can be added to this system
to make your vehicle SmartStart ready. Encryption Clone-safe, anti-Code Grabbing
technology comes standard on every Viper system. SuperCode™
- Domelight Supervision A great safety feature: illuminates your vehicle's
dome light for 30 seconds when you disarm your security system or unlock the
doors of your remote start system.
- Failsafe Starter Kill Keep your car where you parked it with the Failsafe
Starter Kill, an immobilizer designed to prevent hot-wiring.
- Guaranteed Protection Plan (GPP) GPP refunds your comprehensive insurance
deductible up to $2,500 if your car is stolen within the first year after
Viper is installed; $5,000 if it also has Viper Window Film!
- # of Auxiliary Channels Auxiliary channels are electrical outputs controlled
by your keychain remote, which your installer can interface with systems in
your car to allow you to operate them by remote control. Additional parts
or labor will be required. 3
- Unit: 3 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts