Raymond Weil Maestro Automatic Date Stainless Steel Square Dial Men's Watch,
Watchmaking enthusiasts cannot help but be tempted by this Maestro timepiece.
This modest Maestro model sports a date indicator positioned at 3 o'clock.
The silver background of the dial is enhanced with black Roman numerals and
a "guilloché" motif in the centre. The mechanism is automatic - it recharges
using your wrist movements and has a 46-hour power reserve.
Expertise and tradition come together to produce this Maestro model - a work
of formal elegance.
- Collection: Maestro
- Size: Gents
- Shape: Square
- Movement: Mechanical with automatic winding
- Power reserve: 38 h
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Case size: 40 mm width x 48 mm length
- Case height: 9 mm
- Case back: Snapped, with sapphire crystal
- Crown: With RW logo
- Crystal: Sapphire with antiglare treatment
- Dial: Silver, with Roman numerals in zone
- Date window: At 3 o'clock
- Bracelet / Strap: Stainless steel
- Clasp: Folding clasp with double push-security system
- Water resistance: 50 m, 165 ft, 5 atm