Pioneer GM Series 4-Channel Power Amplifier, Model GMA6604
Give into your deepest desire for power. Work it out how you want with the
bridgeable amps. Just consider the consequences whatever you do: pure and clean,
distortion-free power. The GM-A6604 will ignite your system, but keep the heat
under wraps. These amps are techno wonders and will rumble you to the core.
- Maximum Output Power: 760W (Bridged) or 4 x 120W (4 Ohm) or 4 x
190 W (2 Ohm)
- CEA 2006 Power (THD + N = 1%): 4 x 60W (4 Ohm)
- Continuous power output (RMS): 4 x 60W (4 Ohm) or 4 x 90W (2 Ohm)
or 2 x 180 W (4 Ohm bridged)
- Load impedance capability: 2-8 ohm allowable (stereo)
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 70kHz (+0dB , -3dB) Hz
- Distortion: < 0.05 %
- S/N ratio: > 95 dB
- Bass Boost: 50Hz; 0-12dB
- LPF: 40-500Hz (-12 dB/oct)
- HPF: 40-500Hz (-12 dB/oct)
- RCA terminals: (input)
- Speaker Terminals: Screw-type
- High Voltage Input (+): 300 mV - 6.5 V
- Speaker Input Level: 3 - 26 V
- Max. current consumption (A/4 Ohm): 31A
- Height: 2.36"
- Width: 13.7"
- Depth: 8.46"
- Unit: 5 lbs
- Shipping: 7 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts