Oakley Polarized Radar Path Grey Lens Men's Sunglasses - OO918112
The ultimate sport performance product, this revolutionary eyewear lets athletes
take full advantage of Oakleys wide array of performance lenses, thanks
to an ingenious invention called Switchlock Technology that makes lens
changing fast and hassle-free. Switchlock lets you adapt your vision for any
environment and keep up with changing light, and all lenses are optimized with
the unrivaled clarity and impact resistance of High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
Engineered to meet the uncompromising demands of world-class athletes, RadarLock
changes the game with a new definition of performance.
Whether youre competing for Gold or just squeezing every ounce of possibility
out of those prized moments of athletic escape, youre either wearing RadarLock
or wishing you were. If you havent heard about Oakley Switchlock Technology,
youre wasting too much time fumbling with the outdated designs of ordinary
interchangeable lens systems. Our simple switch mechanism makes the process
quick and easy, and the lens is held securely in place without uneven pressures
that can bend it and distort your vision. Somebody finally got it right, and
did so with a vengeance against conventional technology.
HDO® sets the standard for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact
resistance, and RadarLock is racked and revved with all those benefits including
Polaric Ellipsoid geometry to extend clarity across the entire lens. The
sweeping contour gives you a wide-open view with maximized peripheral vision
and enhanced side protection against sun, wind and impact. Youll have
optical performance rated at ANSI Z87.1, and that same uncompromising level
of standards applies to protection against high velocity and high mass impact.
For even more protection, our Plutonite® lens material filters out every
eye-searing ray of UV.
The lightweight yet insanely durable frame is made of O Matter and shaped
with surge ports to maintain a cooling flow of air. Interchangeable nose pads
let you achieve a comfortable, customizable fit, and the earsocks are made of
the same sport-optimized Unobtainium® to increase grip when you sweat. You
wont feel any uneven pressure points with this frame because its Three-Point
Fit doesnt hook your ears it just holds the frame comfortably in
place while keeping the lens in precise optical alignment.
RadarLock comes in an Oakley Soft Vault case that lets you store an extra lens,
and each frame comes with two lenses: one for bright days and one for low-light
conditions. Choose Oakley HDPolarized technology and enjoy the glare-killing
clarity of the best polarized lenses on the planet.
Balance light transmission and tune your vision with Iridium® lens coatings,
and take advantage of Oakley Photochromic technology for optics that darken
automatically in response to sunlight. Oakley Authentic Prescription Lens Inserts
are available for RadarLock Path and Pitch.
- Black Iridium Polarized
Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception.
Features an Iridium® coating for maximized glare reduction.
- Light Transmission: 9%
- Conditions: Extremely bright light
- Protection Index: 3
- Neutral / Contrast: Neutral
- VR28 Black Iridium
Medium to bright light. Filters blue light to increase contrast and improve
depth perception in a wide variety of conditions. Features an Iridium®
coating to diminish glare.
- Light Transmission: 18%
- Conditions: Medium to Bright Light
- Protection Index: 2
- Neutral / Contrast: Contrast
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance
that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide
- Lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Polarized OptionsMinimized glare via technology that produces the
best polarized lenses on the planet
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA /
UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Oakley Photochromic lens options: The lens darkens and lightens in response
to changing light conditions
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Vented or non-vented lens configurations
- Two lens shapes to choose from
- Oakley Authentic Prescription Lens Inserts available
- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter
- Integrated surge ports to channel airflow for the comfort of cooling
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for secure, customizable
fit that maximizes comfort
- Metal icon accents
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor