Pioneer GM Series 4-Channel Power Amplifier, Model GMA4604
A combination of great design and massive power, the GM-A4604 amplifier gives
you total installation freedom and no distortion. With a one-body heat sink
and gain adjustment of up to 6.5V, you can turn your in-car audio experience
into the sound staging environment that you’re looking for. This 4-channel
amp allows you to drive multiple speakers and subwoofers, it’s also bridgeable
to power a single sub.
- Maximum Output Power: 480W (Bridged) or 4 x 80W (4 Ohm) or 4 x 120
W (2 Ohm)
- CEA 2006 Power (THD + N = 1%): 2 x 120W (4 Ohm)
- Continuous power output (RMS): 4 x 40W (4 Ohm) or 4 x 60W (2 Ohm)
or 1 x 120 W (4 Ohm bridged)
- Load impedance capability: 2-8 ohm allowable (stereo)
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 70kHz (+0dB , -3dB) Hz
- Distortion: < 0.05 %
- S/N ratio: > 94 dB
- LPF: 80Hz (-12 dB/oct)
- Speaker Terminals: Screw-type
- High Voltage Input (+): 300 mV - 6.5 V
- Speaker Input Level: 3 - 26 V
- Max. current consumption (A/4 Ohm): 31A
- Height: 2.36"
- Width: 12.52"
- Depth: 8.46"
- Unit: 4.63 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above