Pioneer GM Series 2-Channel Power Amplifier, Model GMA5602
Designed to enhance your in-car audio experience, the powerful GM-A5602 gives
you total installation freedom and very low distortion. With a one-body heat
sink and gain adjustment of up to 6.5V , you can turn your in-car audio experience
into the sound staging environment that you’re looking for. The GM-A5602
offers support for 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm speakers, and can produce a massive power
of 900 W.
- Maximum Output Power: 900W (Bridged) or 2 x 300W (4 Ohm) or 2 x
450 W (2 Ohm)
- CEA 2006 Power (THD + N = 1%): 2 x 150W (4 Ohm)
- Continuous power output (RMS): 2 x 150W (4 Ohm) or 1 x 450W (4 Ohm
Bridged) or 2 x 225 W (2 Ohm)
- Load impedance capability: 2-8 ohm allowable (stereo)
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 70kHz (+0dB , -3dB) Hz
- Distortion: < 0.05 %
- S/N ratio: > 96 dB
- Bass Boost: 50Hz; 0/6/12dB
- LPF: 40-500 Hz (-12 dB/oct)
- RCA terminals: (input)
- Speaker Terminals: Screw-type
- High Voltage Input (+): 300 mV - 6.5 V
- Speaker Input Level: 0,8 - 15 V
- Max. current consumption (A/4 Ohm): 36A
- Height: 2.36"
- Width: 13.7"
- Depth: 8.46"
- Unit: 5 lbs
- Shipping: 7 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above