Wolf 36" Stainless Steel Downdraft Ventilation System - DD36
The cooktop downdraft unit rises from the countertop to whisk away odors and
smoke into the easy-to-clean, five-layer mesh filter. Model DD36I includes an
internal blower. In-line and remote blower options are available for model DD36R.
- Remote-mounted control module.
- Internal, in-line and remote blower options.
- Three-speed blower control.
- Filter clean timer lets you know when the filter needs cleaning.
- Delay-off feature automatically turns unit off after five minutes, chimney
- Stainless steel filter cover with dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filter.
- LED indicators.
- Downdraft control kit, included with the unit—includes control module, top
cover, mounting brackets, RJ45 connector and mounting hardware.
- Blower sold separately
- Duct Size Model DD36I 31/4" x 10" Model DD36R 31/4" x 14"
- Discharge Adjustable
- Minimum Flat Countertop Depth* 251/8"
- Downdraft Cut-Out Width 33"
- Downdraft Cut-Out Depth 23/4"
- Electrical Requirements 110/120 V AC 60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- Power Cord 21/2' cord with grounded plug
- Unit: 75 lbs
- Shipping: 80 lbs
- Depth: 2.38"
- Height: 9.06"
- Width: 36"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.