Honeywell 10" Round Barometric Damper, Model SPRD10
Single-blade, steel barometric damper used to bypass excess air when majority
of zone dampers are closed.
- Counter-balanced weighted arm to control bypass air for zoned systems
- Air pressure in duct system increases as zone dampers close, pushing the
SPRD open automatically
- Arm and weight both adjustable to control amount of air bypassed
- Recommended for low pressure systems with less than 0.5 in. wc
- Application: Static Pressure Regulating Damper
- Used With: Honeywell zoning systems
- Size (in.): 10 in.
- Shape: Round
- Motor: Weighted damper arm
- Height: 12"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 12"