Best Stainless Steel 20.5" Hood Insert With Internal Blower, Model P195ES52SB
Designed of brushed stainless steel, the P195ES power pack has a clean, smooth
look to achieve the built-in, custom appearance. An ENERGY STAR® rating guarantees
energy savings during operation. Fluorescent lighting provides ample light over
and around the cook top. With the use of an optional cabinet liner, you have
flexible installation and design options so your new power pack can be a perfect
fit with your environment.
- Flush built-in design can be used with an optional liner to protect cabinets
and allows you flexibility in your kitchen designs choices
- ENERGY STAR® rated for optimum energy savings in ducted applications --
good for the environment, good for your pocket
- Powerful 290 CFM internal blower for quiet, dependable operation
- Variable 3-speed slider control for convenient range of ventilation choices
allows you to choose just the right speed
- Two 13-watt Fluorescent bulbs provide economical, energy-saving lighting
for a clear view of what's cooking and the surrounding area
- Aluminum mesh filter effectively captures grease and is dishwasher safe
making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically
to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- Recirculation kit available for installations where ducting outdoors is
not possible (FILTEREB40 sold separately) (Please note: Recirculation installations
will not meet ENERGY STAR® requirements)
- HVI certification gives you confidence this hood meets rated specs
- Can be used with optional make-up air damper MD6T or MD8T to replace air
lost through ventilation, keeping your home fresh and reducing energy consumption
- Volts: 120
- Hertz: 60
- Amps: 2.8
- Duct: 6" Round
- Height: 9-5/8"
- Width: 20-1/2"
- Depth: 10-3/18"