Sony Hi-Res Black Book Shelf Speakers - SSHA3B (Sold As Pair)
- 10cm woofer with single layer design
- High frequency dispersion
- Front- and top-mounted super tweeters
- Minimum diffraction
- High rigidity woofer cone
- Aluminum cabinet
- Rich audio from wide listening WD Super tweeters
- Boost bass with an aluminum body and MRC woofer
- Baffle shape is designed to reduce diffraction
- Rich, detailed high-resolution (high-resolution) audio
Hear the nuances and subtleties that are hidden in your digital music files
by listening through the SS-HA3 speakers.
- Connect your high-resolution collection
Connect to high-resolution audio components such as HDD Audio Player Systems
or a USB DAC amplifier to listen to music files on your PC.
- Designed for next generation music
Two WD Super tweeters, MRC woofer and diffraction-reducing baffle shape offer
a wide listening area and minimal distortion.
- Superior sound and materials
Woofer cones are constructed from Mica Reinforced Cellular (MRC) fiber, which
is light yet rigid for exceptional musical clarity.
- Pure sound without distortion
The speaker body is made from strong aluminum, for rigidity, less vibration
and to boost bass-range performance with the MRC cones.
- Supplied accessories: 2 Speaker Cords; Operating Instructions
- Max (RMS) Output Power: 70 Watt
- Detachable Grilles: Yes
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Maximum Input Power: 100 W
- Speaker System: 2 way, 3 drivers speaker system
- Loud Speaker Units: Woofer: 1 x 4 in (10 cm) cone type Super Tweeter:
2 x 3/4 in (1.9 cm) soft dome type
- Frequency Characteristics: 55 Hz - 50 kHz
- Sensitivity Level: 83 dB (2.83 V, 1 m)
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Width: 6"
- Height: 9.13"
- Depth: 9.13"
- Unit: 6.81 lbs
- Shipping: 9 lbs
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice