Viking Pro-Style 30" Freestanding Apple Red Gas Range, Model VGSC5304BAR
Commercial-Type Cooking Power in a Self-Cleaning Range
- All four burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive – all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition
- System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions
- Six functions
- Natural airflow bake
- Convection bake
- Infrared broil
- Convection infrared broil
- Convection dehydrate
- Convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Four halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- New – one piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access to surface burner valves, switches, spark modules, and door lock assembly
- New – front serviceable oven electronic control board
- Oven Interior Size (AHAM): 3.3 Cu. Ft.
- Oven Interior Size (Overall): 4.0 Cu. Ft.
- Surface Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0 kW)
- Broil Rating: 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
- Bake Rating: 30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW Nat./LP)
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft. (121.9 cm), 3-Prong Plug Attached to the Unit
- Maximum Amp Usage: .83 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth To End of Side Panel: 25-3/4"
- Depth To End of Landing Edge: 28-7/16"
- Depth To End of Door Handle: 28-3/8"
- Base Height: 35-7/8" to 37"
- Island Trim: Add 1"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty