Viking 36" Pro-Style Apple Red Freestanding Gas Range - VGCC5366AR
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System
Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface
Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo(TM) infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (6B All Burner model only)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive! Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Oven has six rack positions with two TruGlide™ full extension racks and one standard rack
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- Grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive! Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan and is easily removable for cleaning.
Surface Burner Rating
- Surface burners:
- 15,000 BTU Nat. (4.4 kW)
- 12,500 BTU LP (3.7 kW)
- Surface burners (front right):
- 18,500 BTU Nat. (5.4 kW)
- 16,600 BTU LP (4.9 kW)
- Broil burner rating: 18,000 BTU Nat. (5.3 kW)/16,000 BTU LP (4.7 kW)
- Bake burner rating: 30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
- Power Cord: 4 Ft. Cord Included with Range
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft. (121.9 cm), 3-Wire with Ground/3-Prong Plug
- Maximum Amp Usage: 1.5 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P.; Liquid Propane 10.0" W.C.P.
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth To End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth To Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth To End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth To End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Base Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" to 37"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Island Trim: Add 1"
- High Shelf: Add 23-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items