Wolf 30" M Series Transitional Built In Stainless Steel Double Oven - DO30TM/S/TH
Is there a signature dish you've never quite dared to prepare? Beef Wellington, perhaps, or spinach soufflé? Now is your time, with the new Wolf 30" M series built-in double oven. It takes the guesswork out of even the most difficult dishes. Just dial in any of 10 precision cooking modes, and the oven delivers the optimal heat and airflow for the dish. No hot or cold spots to spoil your results. Just beautifully browned roast chicken, perfect chocolate chip cookies, crisply crusted casserole. You're in culinary heaven.
The Dual VertiCross™ system is our most advanced dual convection ever, quickly saturating the oven cavity with consistent heat across all racks. The cooking modes are precise and intuitive, to ensure that the meal you bring to the table is every bit as delicious as the meal you had in mind. A Gourmet feature has a menu of presets that automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy. With the new M series oven, you can put beef Wellington back on the menu.
- 10 cooking modes for predictable delicious results Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies. 10 modes are Convection, Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection Roast, Gourmet, Proof, Warm, Dehydrate and Stone.
- Gourmet feature for foolproof meals With Gourmet, a menu of almost 50 presets automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy, from pork tenderloin to lasagna to double-crusted cherry pie. Gourmet tells you the proper rack position, sets the right cooking mode, even adjusts temperature on its own. You just sit back and wait for a perfectly prepared dish.
- Quiet-close doors Say goodbye to the sound of oven door slams. M series oven doors open and close quietly and easily, thanks to a spring and damper door hinge system.
- Largest capacity ever At 5.1 cu. ft., it's our most spacious built-in oven ever, to accommodate multiple dishes at the same time. (Or a larger bird and more trimmings at Thanksgiving.)
- Rigorously tested to ensure dependability Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to. To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test our designs under laboratory conditions that simulate decades of extreme use. One hundred percent of major components are tested prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
- Even the warranty is built to last Every Wolf product has a full two-year warranty covering all parts and labor, and a limited five-year warranty covering parts. In addition, you can receive an extra year on the full warranty when you have your products installed by a Factory Certified installer.
- Dual venticross vonvection for consistent heat across all racks No need to adjust racks or rotate pans - our advanced dual convection system delivers the most consistent cooking ever. Two corner column fans with parallel vertical heating elements work in concert to provide just the right heat and airflow for any dish. Expect faster preheating through improved heat saturation and distribution, for delicious results sooner than you thought.
- Color touchscreen controls A color touch screen makes controlling basic oven functions as easy as ever, while providing advanced control that standard button interfaces can't - for instance, choosing from a library of presets in Gourmet mode.
- Standard or flush insert installation M series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design.
- Easily monitor progress inside Large, triple-pane glass windows and three bright halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process.
- Oven preheats in approximately 10 minutes
- ADA Compliant
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions
(W x H x D)
- 25-1/4" x 17-1/2" x 19-7/8"
- Oven 2 Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 25-1/4" x 17-1/2" x 19-7/8"
- Usable Capacity
- Overall Capacity
- Supply 240/208 VAC
- Service 50 amp circuit
- Conduit 5 ft
- Star-K Kosher certified
- Unit: 466 lbs
- Shipping: 476 lbs
- Depth: 23"
- Height: 50.88"
- Width: 29.88"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.