Wolf 30" M Series Professional Built In Stainless Steel Double Oven - DO30PM/S/PH
- Dual VertiCrossTM convection system supplies two corner column fans for
best heat saturation and distribution.
- Ten cooking modes, including the bake stone and dehydration kits for precise,
- Self-cleaning ovens.
- Full-extension racks allow easy access to foods.
- Spring and damper door hinge system for smooth opening and closing of the
- Oven preheats in approximately 10 minutes
- Oven Interior
- Capacity 5.1 cu ft
- Interior 25.25"W x 17.50"H x 19.88"D
- Electrical Supply grounded, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- Service 50 amp dedicated circuit
- Conduit 5' (1.5 m)
- Total Amps 45
- Max Connected Load 10.8 kW
- Min Supply Wire L1, L2, ground—8 AWG
- Unit: 466 lbs
- Shipping: 476 lbs
- Depth: 23"
- Height: 50.88"
- Width: 29.88"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.