Viking 30" Free-Standing Viking Blue Electric Induction Range - VISC5304VB
By utilizing magnetic power, the Viking electric induction range not only delivers professional power, it does so with fantastic efficiency. MagneQuick™ induction elements actually transform your cookware into its own heat source. Then underneath, you get an electric self-cleaning convection oven offering ultra-premium features.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- MagneQuick™ Induction Elements
Cook quickly and efficiently with induction heat generated by the exceptionally responsive MagneQuick(TM) power generators. MagneQuick(TM) induction elements utilize magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness and efficiency.
Commercial Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! Only 30" commercial-type electric induction self-cleaning range in the industry
- MagneQuick™ induction power generators utilize magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness and efficiency
- Power management induction system provides a boost of superior power on select elements for faster boil times
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages
- Right front - 7" 1,850 watt element
- Right rear - 7" 1,850 watt element
- Left front - 8" 3,700 watt boost/2,300 watt element
- Left rear - 6" 1,400 watt element
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish
- Oven has six rack positions with two TruGlide™ full extension racks and one standard rack
- 4.1 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive! Patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 ½" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ convection cooking, Convection roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Stainless steel island trim (P30TIISS)
- Width: 36"
- Height: 84"
- Depth: 24"